100% Organic Balcony Grow (First Time)

I concur Todd; I have to include @SWSVIC :trophy:, top of the 2020 All-Growers Draft Class!

I would be excited to do a 1-3g sample pack exchange for the next grow between a few of us. Put it on the books for a to-do in 2021 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Seriously - the technology available is mind boggling. Thanks my man!

4 Likes

It would be awesome to meet you guys in person and have a 420 party. Perhaps one day when the Covid situation is better! As @drewcmpbll suggested, maybe we can send each other sample packs for now

6 Likes

That would be cool

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!
I had never heard of CHS but had an uncle that would throw up occasionally and hack up a lung with every puff!
He just smoked anyway, looked so painful! :eyes::seedling:

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) is a condition that leads to repeated and severe bouts of vomiting
Question: Did the finding or study of the effects of neem oil include contact and location of oil?

1 Like

Bobbie, always nice to hear from you. Hope you’re doing well.

lmao @ uncle who powered through anyways. im dead.

Question: Did the finding or study of the effects of neem oil include contact and location of oil?

GOOD question. I think you’ve read the same studies I found too. CHS is ‘suspected’ to be linked to use of Neem Oil during transition and flower.

In my opinion, to manage Spider mites during vegetation responsibly, calculated use of Neem Oil mixed with non anti-bacterial dish soap is acceptable. I feel limiting your plant’s exposure to Neem Oil reduces any chance of CHS symptoms.

Additional Notes:

• Only used Neem Oil for two (2) applications during Vegetation
  • Slight skin irritation upon direct contact of Neem Oil (wear gloves if you’re a snow-flake like me).
  • Wore mask during… round (2). (Do not spray around pets).
  • Considered Organic (won’t damage your growing medium if growing live)

EDIT: *** AG COMMUNITY **

For clarification, I also run Grobo, my (reference) experience is from my outdoor grow. For anyone following along with our conversations here, all great practices mentioned below by @Time2grow & @Bplatinum9 regarding pest control inside the Grobo.

4 Likes

This is why I always suggest using neem oil in a bowl to sit inside grobo with no skin or leaf contact.
This is why I was asking if it carried the same effects if used with or without contact (on leaves).

2 Likes

I use it on the side in a small container and no pest at all since I put it in

2 Likes

I should just clarify, I also run Grobo, my (reference) experience is from my outdoor grow. For anyone following along with our conversations here, all great practices mentioned by @Time2grow & @Bplatinum9 regarding pest control inside the Grobo.

2 Likes