New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Looks good you could probably strip her of leaves even more to promote faster growth

Up to you depending on your plan

6 Likes

I agree

If it was my plant I would remove all the big fan leafs to start still to bushy.

Bottom looks good height but some tweaking still I think but maybe clean up the big leafs first and see

5 Likes

Auto or photo?

2 Likes

This is one :point_up:t4: I got from the dispensary out here not sure :thinking::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

So what u a @OrionsCeiling think now plus I did the white widow as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:. B

6 Likes

Ok this has me a little confused :man_shrugging: I bought the fast buds Girl Scout cookies :cookie: on the bag they sent it in it said auto but the recipe for the grobo said photo hybrid when on the web site said indica dominant maybe u can help me out​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

plus I don’t see an auto recipe in the grobo for this :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

@Choppo0816 you can also put the shorter plants on booster seats later on during flower if any of them are too short compared to the GG4 if you need an even top

8 Likes

I’m not sure that you have the wrong recipe, as I’ve never purchased from fastbuds, but I’d email them and ask. @Stephen do you have any insight on this topic? We are not sure about the GSC by FastBuds recipe as the seeds say auto but the recipe says hybrid.

@Choppo0816 if it were me I would run the Autoflowers under the generic auto recipe just to be safe but we’d prefer the correct recipe, of course. @Choppo0816 I’m sure you could request the appropriate recipe as well!

4 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: pretty much what I was thinking :thought_balloon: as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

So weird I did find the auto recipe but it said 110 day isn’t that to much for an auto @Stephen @SilverGrobo

3 Likes

Looks a lot better now

I would clean this up also. That will be all popcorn bud

5 Likes

I would just use generic. If they dont have the exact breeder and info matching

4 Likes

Ok :+1:t2: thanks just was making sure they didn’t have it at all before I did pick that :point_up:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Its all good. Out of 3 years of grows ive only ever grown one recipe grobo had listed.

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: so all of ur grows been generic :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Hey @Choppo0816,

Great catch, I’ve removed the hybrid non auto from fastbuds completely and updated the Auto recipe to have closer to 70 days in flower down from 110.

We are adding many, many recipes each week, so if growers see anything else that looks weird to ya’ll, please do let me know! Lots of manual entry work done on these, so there may be a couple errors. Use the recipes as guides, your plant will tell you what it needs.

Cheers,
Stephen

10 Likes

Appreciate the quick response will do :+1:t2:Thanks​:dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Had to wait for the light :bulb: to turn back on to finish there cleaning :broom: up so what u an @OrionsCeiling think now did the white widow but u can’t really see to gd under that one :point_up:t4: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:.

8 Likes

That’s a lot better give the plant a break now next time you trim you got to get all the big fan leafs up top and clean more from the bottom again (bottom is ok now but it will need a cut there faster than you think)

That’s what I would do next but ask around for second opinion. Everyone has there own style.
When I trim I always say to myself less is more and squeeze the :scissors:

7 Likes