White widow hybrid

This is today she has 3 days left until transition.

7 Likes

Day 4 transition

4 Likes

Probably the last pics of my ww enjoy:

10 Likes

Thanks for the pics @Osage I am sorry i can’t experience that with you :alien::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::crossed_fingers:
Hopefully ours is on pace. I have learned a lot and this lady has survived all of it like a champ.
Transition day 9:

8 Likes

I have trimmed this plant a good bit for it to be my first grow, but it always bushes back up. My question is, how much can you trim fan leaves during flowering? This is day 2.

2 Likes

@Ovie,

((#FloweringStagePruning)):

((#YourGrowYourCall)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=flowering%20stage%20pruning%20%40stephen

Go to the section of this guide titled “ Flowering Defoliation #2 (Last Major Defoliation) – Week 3 of Flowering Stage“

Grow Weed Easy

Nebula’s Flowering Stage Defoliation Tutorial | Grow Weed Easy

by Nebula HazeIntroduction to Bud-Based DefoliationWhat is cannabis defoliation, and why/how does removing leaves from a cannabis plant increase yields?

Hope that helps!

--

:wink:

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

3 Likes

Day 5

4 Likes

Day 7

4 Likes

Day 13/39 flower

9 Likes

Day 18/39

8 Likes

Day 26/39

10 Likes

Day 32/39

8 Likes

Day 36/39. What do you guys think? Should I extend another week or not?

7 Likes

@Ovie,

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

((#Harvest)): (PartialCrop): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Totally your call but better close ups would help. Also have you been looking under a jewelers loup? Just can’t tell from that pic, but it looks like there still might be a bunch of white hairs. Which leads me to believe she could go for another week or two and then flush.

4 Likes

Day 39, I extended another week. Here are some better pics.

9 Likes

You have a lot of flowering happening!

3 Likes

Looks really good! I’d say the trichs are cloudy by those pics but it’s a little hard to tell, you’ll have a better idea being up close and personal. Should ripen real good in flush :+1:

2 Likes

Based on everything I have looked at the trichs are mostly cloudy so I am gonna let her go to the 10 day flush. Can always go longer in flush if I have to.

10 Likes

Looking Awesome! :sunglasses: :+1: :100:

3 Likes