White widow hybrid

Hey @Ovie,

Thanks so much for that, you are too kind! Good work with the troubleshooting too. One note I can pass along is I find 5.7 pH a bit low for hydro. Cal/Mag is absorbed best above 6.1, so you may want to tweak that pH up a smidge. Let me know when you are ready to calibrate again and I’ll double check it was a success for you.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Got the kit and calibrated the probe the proper way so hopefully it worked and she can get back on track.

Once again thanks for the superior support from @Stephen as well as from right here on the forums. You guys are great!

How long will it take for the pribe to make the necessary adjustments?

4 Likes

If it’s calibration took and is correct, you’re good to go. The system will/should ph properly :+1::v:

2 Likes

It didnt take the first time but it took the second and it now has @Stephen 's approval so she is good to go now and should get back on track for sure!

WOOT WOOT!!!

4 Likes

She looks a little better today and has started to get that dark green color back. She is still small since the ph was just fixed. How long should i wait before cutting off the 2 sets of fan leaves on the bottom that died since she is still stressed and very small?

Cut em now :+1::fire:

1 Like

@Osage , Thanks, I cut those off and noticed there are two more sets of fan leaves that suffered before the ph got balanced that are dying also but not dead… I should prob cut those off also but wont it hurt her if i trim too much off at one time? She is just recovering from the ph issue still and i dont want to make her any worse.

1 Like

Na, cut it now so she doesn’t have to deal with shock two times. Don’t worry, cannabis is resilient :+1::v::joy:

7 Likes

Great call @Osage, she looks happier today great call for sure. :grin:

4 Likes

Ok guys, day 39 here, the ph sensor was off so that wasted a week or so but that is fixed and she is growing fast again. i checked with @Stephen and the brown tips are showing that she is absorbing all her nutrients.

My question to you guys is should i top her Saturday? I just pruned her pretty good and thats why i say 48 hrs before topping if she is rdy.

3 Likes

I don’t see why not, wanna get those other bud sites going!

3 Likes

Hey guys, another noob question here. Should i be trimming off all the fan leaves on the plant?

Many might agree that its a personal preference and it would also depend on the stage your in.
I removed my fan leaves right before flower stage.

3 Likes

Great call @Stephen and @Bplatinum9, seems like she liked being topped.

7 Likes

Lots of new bud sites popping up everywhere. Overall day 49 and 10 more days left on late vegetation. Any observations, advice, etc are welcome.
Thanks…

2 Likes

Extend late veg until you hit the second fan.

3 Likes

Cut some fan leaves off to let some light thru still on extended vegetation for at least 2 more weeks. Growing nicely.

4 Likes

If you could bring your temp up she’d be happier :+1::v:Say 78-85

1 Like

Also add some revive to amend your deficiencies, and if you haven’t yet, add recharge. It super charges your root zone for optimal uptake :+1::v:

2 Likes

@Ovie, made a batch last week, but just made another. Gummies are easy to make and these have been rocking my world recently. Great for my glaucoma, and insomnia:

4 Likes