White widow hybrid

Day3

9 Likes

thats my next selection as well once blueberry finishes :slight_smile: (sounds like its a great strain to learn to grow since its more hardy then others)
nice sprout and good luck!

2 Likes

@Ovie,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

--

((#BooBoo)): :adhesive_bandage:

--

Summary

Brown spots on leaves - #47 by SilverGrobo - Grobo Support - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

--

:thinking:

--

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

--

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

((#PHprobe)): ((#PHsensor)):

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Day 9

5 Likes

Looks like there are a few of us growing ww right now and at pretty much the same stage. I love competition :joy::joy::+1::v:

6 Likes

Long way to go before we can compete… we need all the help we can get!
:ghost:

2 Likes

You’d be surprised. WW is hardy, easy to grow, and she can take nutes like a champ. Really hard to kill her. It’s hard to really stress her out too. Just remember less is more. Defoliate often, and keep your cola sites to a happy medium on your first run. Say 8 good cola sites and just trim to let those colas stack, cause stack she will :joy::joy::joy:

These are from a grow about a year ago, under a not so great led. With the setup I have now, I’m excited to see what she’ll do.:+1::v:

8 Likes

Day 21 noticing a skunky odor :seedling: :blush:

4 Likes

Check your air pump and add some hydroguard.

3 Likes

Not to mention, get rid of the dead/dying bottom leaves :+1::v:

4 Likes

@Ovie please continue posting pictures id like to compare your grow to mine, seeing as were not far apart in days & are growing the same strain. Where’d you purchase your seed from?

1 Like

Seedsman

1 Like

Day 25

7 Likes

Shes looking a little droopy, I would submit a ticket to support just to check your stats.

3 Likes

I think I may have trimmed those dying leaves off too much at once and stressed her some.

2 Likes

Check your air pump and ph.

2 Likes

Air pump is fine. Stephen said to check the ph sensor and upon further review, the ph sensor was clogged up with some brown/white goo. We cleaned that up and calibrated again. I also checked with a sensor and it says 7.5 (little high?) so now I will change the water and hopefully she will turn around. Also pulled the 1 bottle tube out since the ph is too high to start in the water.

2 Likes

Ok, so the calibration didnt work right. We ordered the calibtartion kit. My question is since i have a ph meter couldnt i put some of the 2 bottle solution in and try to get the ph down til i can calibrate the sensor with the kit?

Also, i must say that the overall support that comes with the grobo is really impressive. @Stephen is really good at getting back to us through the tickets and has really helped out. I just dont feel like any other company is as focused on customer service. This is the reason grobo will be the dominant platform for grow boxes. Thanks for the help we really appreciate it.

3 Likes

@Ovie, if you do decide to do that be certain to only use a few drops at a time and wait 10-15 mins (or longer) for pH to settle before adding any more (up or down). The results are not always immediate as it takes time for the concentrate to break down and bond; adding too much too quickly will bring it out of the ideal range almost immediately which is not what you want your plant sitting in.

I keep these around for other purposes but they have been quite handy for this as well:

https://www.amazon.ca/Txibi-Disposable-Transfer-Essential-Graduated/dp/B07RQKGBKB

When I say “a drop”, I really mean a drop :slight_smile: There are about 24-26 drops in a mL.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice @vegetato We made 3 very small adjustment. After each one we waited over an hour. Now it’s leveled out at 5.7 now so hopefully she will look better tomorrow. It came down from 7.5.

1 Like