White widow hybrid

Day 18/39

8 Likes

Day 26/39

10 Likes

Day 32/39

8 Likes

Day 36/39. What do you guys think? Should I extend another week or not?

7 Likes

@Ovie,

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

((#Harvest)): (PartialCrop): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Totally your call but better close ups would help. Also have you been looking under a jewelers loup? Just can’t tell from that pic, but it looks like there still might be a bunch of white hairs. Which leads me to believe she could go for another week or two and then flush.

4 Likes

Day 39, I extended another week. Here are some better pics.

9 Likes

You have a lot of flowering happening!

3 Likes

Looks really good! I’d say the trichs are cloudy by those pics but it’s a little hard to tell, you’ll have a better idea being up close and personal. Should ripen real good in flush :+1:

2 Likes

Based on everything I have looked at the trichs are mostly cloudy so I am gonna let her go to the 10 day flush. Can always go longer in flush if I have to.

10 Likes

Looking Awesome! :sunglasses: :+1: :100:

3 Likes

Right on :fist:! It’s happening…

3 Likes

9 Likes

Looks awesome :+1:
That’s exactly what I’m doing with my girl right now, day 3 of flush today but first actual day of flush with it being my drain and fill day, so I’ll be going “13” days at least

2 Likes

These are from the middle to bottom layer of buds.

7 Likes

Harvesting in the next few days.

11 Likes

Harvested about 14 buds off the top off the plant.

3 Likes

This is what she looked like after. There were several more buds that seemed to be growing so i just extended and have been letting them flower more.

5 Likes

Now she is here and i am experimenting with thc levels in the trichs.

More than likely harvesting the last buds this weekend. i am ready to try an auto next.

7 Likes

Harvested the bottom half of the plant.

She gave me lots of sweet leaf that i have made a good bit of oil out of from the first batch now i am onto the second batch of oil. I got 32 grams worth of bud off the first harvest not sure on this one yet, i will update once its been dried and measured.

8 Likes