White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

That’s fkn crazy!! Never seen that before at all, but very interesting!! Guess the moral to the story is don’t use tap water in your humidifier :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@Hazy_Hoose,

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork)): :green_thumb:

--

Your nutes are only dispensed after a successful drain/fill, and bottle #5 only if the unit senses you are using RO or distilled water.

• ((#Nutrients)):

--
:wink:

@Hazy_Hoose,

- - - [2021-07.29]:

@TheDogMan,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Drain n fill update:

1. Revive - 15ML
  2. Recharge - 5ML
  3. Hydroguard- 10ML
  4. Big Bud - 5ML
    Her discoloration is starting to become somewhat concerning…

Feel free to zoom in & chime in, thanks guys
6 Likes

When you say discoloration what do you mean exactly? The only thing I see is the sweet leaves looking kinda pale is that from the picture or what? Your buds look to be in good color.
Remember if your at the end of late flower your sweet leaves will start to look like they are dying out. It could also be the strain so check with others who have grown the same strain.

2 Likes

Looks great to me. Many cannabis plants start showing colors like this, especially towards the end and as temps get lower. Should be just fine unless I’m missing something other than the purpling of the leaves :+1::v:

3 Likes

A few better close ups would be great :+1::v::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

I think it’s in reference to the sapping of nutrients, the brown spots? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will post some close up later today, I could be over reacting :neutral_face::laughing:

Thanks again you guys for everything :pray:t4::100:
@Osage @Bplatinum9 @vegetato

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo

Might be… those buds look real nice. In fact, looks like it’s almost time to get the electric hedge clippers out! Lol

2 Likes

Looks good to me. Purple leaves could juat be the strain. The tips will burn like that almost all plants I’ve seen in the flower and flush stage. Looks like a nice haul

3 Likes

Alright guys heres a close up of the discoloration I was talking about along with a few trichrome shots…

8 Likes

What stage is this?

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 last couple of days in flower before flush

3 Likes

So its time for your leaves to die! The plant uses all the nutrients in the leaves and the buds bulk up in this stage.

4 Likes

As long as Im headed in the right direction, I appreciate the reassurance! :star_struck::blush::100:

4 Likes

Alright guys, Im going to begin flush on Monday evening. I know the nutes dont dispense during this stage. My question is should I add hydroguard, revive or recharge as a safety for my plant or should I strictly run distilled water?

3 Likes

When I got to the flush stage I just used flawless finish/advanced nutrients. If your n It using a flushing aid I personally would go with just water.

2 Likes

This will sound strange but my method I’ve developed is the week before you know you’ll start flushing I just top off unit rather than drain/fill. (unit does not dispense nutes without doing a drain) Dilutes the nutes already in there more and starts to prepare for flush and then I do a drain/fill the following week. I still take the hoses out of bottles 3,4, & 5 as the unit still wants to dispense sometimes even if recipe says flush stage. :beers: all preference-

10 Likes

Great idea! Thanks Dew!!!

2 Likes