White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

Sounds smart. I’m going to do that as well. :+1:

2 Likes

We’re officially in the home stretch. I took @Dew advice & removed the 5 nute bottles. Leftover remaining nutes in reservoir & filled with distilled water. 5 days from now I will run straight distilled water for the last couple of days in flush. Thanks again grow fam! :pray:t4::raised_hands:t4::100::evergreen_tree::green_heart:

4 Likes

Did you take out all of them? Cause you’ll still want 1-2 in there for pH

4 Likes

Good catch! Will plug em back in :raised_hands:t4::rotating_light::electric_plug:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Fam!!! :evergreen_tree::green_heart::raised_hands:t4::pray:t4::100:
Discoloration doubling down during flush, is this normal?

5 Likes

Yup it’s being drained of nutrients to feed the bud. Yay !

4 Likes

Looking good hope you oiled up the clippers Lol

4 Likes

Thanks Guys :raised_hands:t4::100::evergreen_tree::blush::christmas_tree::green_heart:

2 Likes

Day 4 of flush still discoloring…

7 Likes

Buds look nice and healthy almost there…

3 Likes

Ok guys this morning I drained & filled with straight distilled water only, bottles 1 & 2 still connected.
My concern is her bigger fan leaves haves curled & dried up real good, & now some of sweet leaves are doing the same, is this normal?

6 Likes

Here’s my WW. She’s coming along well.

8 Likes

Holy smokes! She looks gorgeous. Beautiful grow as always.

2 Likes

Looks ready to.chop down imo.

2 Likes

Nope, a good two weeks or so left :joy::joy::+1::v:

4 Likes

Yours looks ready @Hazy_Hoose. Don’t want it to over ripen :+1:

4 Likes

Normal at this stage! Your plant is taking all the nutrients the leaves have left because its not getting them in the water.

2 Likes

We have HARVESTED!!!

Shes drying now, will have final weight in a couple of days.

Already used about 40 grams of sweet leaf & small undeveloped buds to make some cannabutter, units been sterilized, we are all clear for New Years!

Thanks again everybody for all your help with my first grow. :100::pray:t4::raised_hands:t4::green_heart::point_up:t4:

16 Likes

Pretty damn great considering!! Nice haul. Enjoy the harvest. What you plan on growing next? :+1::v::v:

4 Likes

If I were you and had some of the same seeds, I’d run her again. Imagine what you’ll get without the major stress she went through :joy::joy:

3 Likes