White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

I think it’s in reference to the sapping of nutrients, the brown spots? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will post some close up later today, I could be over reacting :neutral_face::laughing:

Thanks again you guys for everything :pray:t4::100:
@Osage @Bplatinum9 @vegetato

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo

Might be… those buds look real nice. In fact, looks like it’s almost time to get the electric hedge clippers out! Lol

2 Likes

Looks good to me. Purple leaves could juat be the strain. The tips will burn like that almost all plants I’ve seen in the flower and flush stage. Looks like a nice haul

3 Likes

Alright guys heres a close up of the discoloration I was talking about along with a few trichrome shots…

8 Likes

What stage is this?

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 last couple of days in flower before flush

3 Likes

So its time for your leaves to die! The plant uses all the nutrients in the leaves and the buds bulk up in this stage.

4 Likes

As long as Im headed in the right direction, I appreciate the reassurance! :star_struck::blush::100:

4 Likes

Alright guys, Im going to begin flush on Monday evening. I know the nutes dont dispense during this stage. My question is should I add hydroguard, revive or recharge as a safety for my plant or should I strictly run distilled water?

3 Likes

When I got to the flush stage I just used flawless finish/advanced nutrients. If your n It using a flushing aid I personally would go with just water.

2 Likes

This will sound strange but my method I’ve developed is the week before you know you’ll start flushing I just top off unit rather than drain/fill. (unit does not dispense nutes without doing a drain) Dilutes the nutes already in there more and starts to prepare for flush and then I do a drain/fill the following week. I still take the hoses out of bottles 3,4, & 5 as the unit still wants to dispense sometimes even if recipe says flush stage. :beers: all preference-

10 Likes

Great idea! Thanks Dew!!!

2 Likes

Sounds smart. I’m going to do that as well. :+1:

2 Likes

We’re officially in the home stretch. I took @Dew advice & removed the 5 nute bottles. Leftover remaining nutes in reservoir & filled with distilled water. 5 days from now I will run straight distilled water for the last couple of days in flush. Thanks again grow fam! :pray:t4::raised_hands:t4::100::evergreen_tree::green_heart:

4 Likes

Did you take out all of them? Cause you’ll still want 1-2 in there for pH

4 Likes

Good catch! Will plug em back in :raised_hands:t4::rotating_light::electric_plug:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Fam!!! :evergreen_tree::green_heart::raised_hands:t4::pray:t4::100:
Discoloration doubling down during flush, is this normal?

5 Likes

Yup it’s being drained of nutrients to feed the bud. Yay !

4 Likes