White Widow Day 8 of early vegetation

Thanks I’ma do some research while we wait for community feedback!

1 Like

I believe what we’re seeing here is stem peeling, like shedding it’s old skin.

Should be safe and normal! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good to know!

3 Likes

How’s your coco pod looking? Make sure the coco pod isn’t too wet

4 Likes

Day 10/14
28% 74.8 degrees fahrenheit. Got little brown spots on first set of leaves. First introduced to nutrition bottles this week. That may be why leaf is still curled? Hope it’s nothing to severe with brown spotting as well I Hope ph is good… No way to read it myself.

3 Likes

@Joandy93,

• (To Combat Grobo Nutrients Introduction, You Could Keep The Tank Filled Daily): (If Your Roots Are Long Enough -And- Are Sitting In The Water, You Could Lift The [Coco-Pod] Above The Lid):

• (Your EC probe Is Also Important To Keep Clean):

- - -

@Joandy93,

{ToothbrushForBothSensors}:

• (A Small Price, -And- Your Patience & Time): (You Can Use This Item For Both Sensors):

• (When You See Leaves With Spots, Try To Add Water Daily To [Dyloot {Spelling? :crazy_face:}] [Dilute :wink::] Your Water): (I Mentioned This Above In This Thread Already): (Drying Out Your [Coco-Pod] Now Is A Must):

- - -

@Joandy93

• (She Will Thank-You For It):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Listen to @SilverGrobo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Day 13/14 early vegetation
Worried about yellow spots forming. Tried pushing pod up a little bit but it’s really delicate, worried to much I’ll break the soil… Either it’s a nutrition issue or it’s a molding issue. I don’t own anything for properly calibrating ph sensor. But this sensor is brand new. Should it not be good through one grow? At least day 23? Checked up and down the plant for pest and I’m not finding anything. 28% 76 degrees fahrenheit. Just being honest; money is extremely tight making this investment, kinda wish I knew about all this beforehand but I need to make what I have work. Is there anything I can do without extra investment?

2 Likes

I’ll start too dilute more and dry soil more thank you!

2 Likes

It is a good idea to get the calibration kit for your probes. What kind of water are you using? Use reverse osmosis water or distilled water if you can.

How does bottles # 1-2 look like? If they look like they are being dispensed a lot then you may need to clean and calibrate your probes unless your water’s ph level is causing bottles 1-2 to be used a lot

2 Likes

Looks Good.

Honestly Most Everyone Gets Spots On The Lower Leaves Seems To Be “Normal” In Grobo.

2 Likes

White Widow Late Vegetation day 2/14
27% 76.1 degrees fahrenheit
I was planning on it just hoped I could get through a grow first. Gonna order ph clean kit after new years. 1-2 are not to bad compared to nutrition bottles.

4 Likes

Day 5/14 late vegetation. Drain and fill today! 33% 78 degrees fahrenheit. Is it time to snip anything yet? Not sure…

3 Likes

Are you growing a photoperiod or autoflower seed? Are you planning to top her?
I think I see a brown leaf. If the browning has taken over most of the leaf, feel free to snip it off.

3 Likes

Awesome I wanted to snip it just wasn’t sure. Do I come in close to stem or put a bit of length before cut? It’s a photoperiod :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Leave a little bit of her stub on when you top her. I think people generally top their plant when it has 4-6 nodes.

A few good articles about topping:

2 Likes

Day 9/14 late vegetation
31% 78 degrees fahrenheit topped today. peeked at roots all look healthy and white. Plant is hanging a bit to left side after moving leafs around to trim dead or dying leaves. Hope she’s okay!

How did I do on topping?

2 Likes

I can’t tell from the pic how the topping looks. I would give her fresh water (drain/fill) if you haven’t done so, and give her some time to recover

1 Like

White widow Day 1/14 transition

33% 73.6 degrees fahrenheit growing like wild fire, even with tilted stalk. Stalk is strengthening pushing pod up. I also tried straw to brace it but stalks too thick. Pruned a little more on tilt side to let up on wieght. Seems to be growing great still! Hydroguard got lost in mail. So I reordered it.

2 Likes