Come back

After a long time without activity I am really happy to come back for my 4 grow in this box✌️

16 Likes

Excited to watch the process!

4 Likes

Welcome back @Francis_Giroux!

Looking forward to following your grow. Make sure that pH probe is clean and calibrated, they only last about 12-16 months.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

All is brand new for the ph Probe Thk @Stephen

4 Likes

Good morning everyone I was jus wondering about that just afther a few of grow my bottles of ph donw drink really fast and my ph is new and calibrate, any advice

1 Like

@Francis_Giroux,

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

• (Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Their Readings Explain The Dispensing Of Such Dosages):

• (Provide Them With This Topic -And- The Kind Of Water You Use):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

So now I need to pull off all the water because the ph probe doesn’t work well and now when I try to pull off the water off the grobe nothing appen :sweat_smile: really start get bored by this box​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

I think trow evething in the garbage so no more problems, also my first grow was not to good my second was not the best My Third grow was horible afther the machine was alway diconected of wifi the bottle 1,2,3,4,5,6 was empty after 3 week the water pomp broke I change everything, and now my My fourth attempt with the box just afther 4 days of grow all the box go on the wrong way I am really desapoited of this box I really should buy a tent

I am done I dont put one more cent in this box :v:

So I try again this morning :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: whrn I wake up the air pump in the water as stop working :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: and at the moment I press the button for oppen the door the box diconected of wifi and a the moment i press the button for pull of the water off the machine the lilltle light blue switch to the dark blue for diconected of wifi so that not my deal I definitely lost with this box​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

By the way sorry happy Christmas sorry be Angry but nothing work well for me with this box

Annabelle say hello but without oxygen and new waters she gonna die soon​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

No mo life to there

Air pump died

Grobo fall small part

2 Likes

@Stephen need aswer I just put again 350$ of supplies and nothing work Pay my back

1 Like

You can add air stones.

Or try a power cycle?
Seems to help many growers with tech problems on here. Myself as well.
Unfortunate all your bad luck!

5 Likes

I try again today to pull off the water off and at the moment that pres the buttom for a drain the machine lost all signal of wifi I feel like the grobo it not enough strong for all this, its built shit :sweat_smile:

For sure the best option but also I dont no if the light follows the rights clock that I put, sometime I wake up In the night and the grobo still open but at this time I suppose to be off so :sweat_smile:, also now i need to get a pump for pull off the water because the ph it s crazy donw there :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: the only that the grobo suposse to save you work and time ahaha built shit again you never now what is you ph with this system they should put a digital thing that you see your ph in permanently

1 Like

But where I live every thing is close because covid so for get my water pump I gonna need to buy one online so the time she arrive the plant gonna be dead, so again start over no more coco pod nore ph juice no more juice for calibrate, wating 2 or 3 week for they ship me this for sure I dont buy nothing else there

2 Likes

Hopefully she’ll hang on until you can sort it all out :pray:t4:

4 Likes