Wedding Cake Grow **Harvested**

Totally agree at first I wasn’t gonna attempt another royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: in the grobo again but I actually thought :thought_balloon: to myself actually it’s a challenge so as soon as I’m done :white_check_mark: with my gsc auto I’m giving her another shot in the box :package::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

haha cool, you get to apply what you learned from your 1st grow to your 2nd royal gorilla grow. I’m thinking about growing some blueberry muffin for my next grow because it was my 1st grow. We’ll see! :grin:

4 Likes

:yum: sounds gd :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Day 83 Flower 25/41

Hey guys, I noticed some stuff that looks like sacs/balls on the plant. Should I remove them? Other than having to chop off some more light burned bud, she’s looking good to me. I definitely could have done a better job in super cropping the plant.

3 Likes

I think your ok @Aang
Well get some second opinions though.
Plant is stressed from the light hut otherwise is a beast.

4 Likes

@Aang,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (It Looks Like White Flower Coming From This Area, -So- I Agree With @Todd.grobo On This One):

- - -

@Aang,

• (#YourGrowYourCall): (That Would Be A Good Call To Make, She Has Plenty On Top To Work On):

- - -

@Aang,

• (I Am So Sorry To See This On Your Buds): {:scream:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

7 Likes

thank you @Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo for confirming!
In this case, should I remove the little calyxes since it doesn’t seem like it’ll grow much and to allow the plant to focus its energy elsewhere?

3 Likes

At this point youd be better off removing some fan leaves and leave those imo

5 Likes

Day 99

I’m thinking about a week more in flower and then I’ll put her in flush. What do you guys think? How’s she looking? I got my mason jars ready :slight_smile:

Bot pics:

Mid:

Top:

6 Likes

U did a gd job :+1:t2: Taking them away from that light :bulb: the buds look :eyes: nice :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Beauty @Aang looks like you have your timing Perfect. Happy to see this one finish out

4 Likes

thanks @Choppo0816 @Todd.grobo. I’m so excited to finish this grow. She looks really frosty and I love Wedding Cake

3 Likes

Me too :yum::heart_eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

that’s a nice one.

I think you are right. She looks beautiful but your main cola can clearly can some volume, and all the other bud sites.

From what i see most of your trichomes are still white, another could sign the best is still to come.
A little patience will probably get you a bigger yield of more potent buds
And time to start your next seed if you want

3 Likes

Disagree ben
His plant suffered because it out grew the unit and bud sites got less light hence why theyre smaller. They wont get bigger now just ripe

4 Likes

I agree with @Todd.grobo plant is past bud bulking phase… At this point it just depends how you like your buds done… Mostly cloudy or more Amber

4 Likes

Hey guys. I’m harvesting today. How do I tell if my bud has mold or not? I had some buds touching one another in the back. I want to make sure the discoloration is not mold but perhaps due to light exposure/stress or something else. @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @Vicc @SilverGrobo @Bplatinum9

5 Likes

Many times bud rot and mold go hand in hand…
Fuzzy white mold is bad and you may have to break open what an area you think is infected to be sure… :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Quick update: I took some close up shots. I think I’m in the clear and do not have to worry about mold. I did a wet trim this time and hung the bud inside the Grobo to dry

7 Likes

Wow :star_struck: look :eyes: at that frost :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes