Wedding Cake Grow **Harvested**

Good to see. Was going to say they look ok at glance of those photos, and you did close ups too! yay

4 Likes

My 2nd harvest!

I harvested the plant at day 112. The bud is curing in a mason jar. Final dry weight is 38 grams.
The buds are frosty and very dense with some purplish hue. I have allergies and my nasal is congested so I can’t describe the smell lol.

A few takeaways:

• Overall this plant was healthy throughout its grow. Only dealt with a minor damping off issue in the beginning and then she grew too big for the Grobo. I could have flipped her into flower sooner.

• This was my first time dealing with a plant that grew too big. Although I super cropped her and tied her down, she was still touching the ceiling and suffered from light burn. I had to chop off the top bud sites. I think I can do a much better job in super cropping her and tying her down next time.

• I was caution with how much I trimmed and defoliated the plant. I’d like to be more aggressive on the trimming/defoliation on my next grow.

Thank you guys so much for your help throughout this grow. You guys are the best :slightly_smiling_face:. I can’t wait to smoke this bud with some friends :joy:

14 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

thank you @CM1266!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::raised_hands::raised_hands::facepunch:

3 Likes

Looks sweet @Aang some nice color to it. Happy to hear youre getting more comfortable
Keep taking more off hehe

3 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest! And…thank you for sharing details…lessons learned from others are always a lot less painful than having to learn those same lessons personally.

3 Likes

Trimming the buds after harvest is a lot of work. If I take off more early then my job later will be easier :joy:

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more…

3 Likes

Thanks! I noticed that the super cropped areas produced more buds vs other bud sites as mentioned in the grow guide - Super Cropping Marijuana: Simple Secret to Bigger Yields | Grow Weed Easy

4 Likes

Dang!!! That’s some work of art. Great grow, Aang!! Love it. I hope it smokes as well as the blueberry muffin :star_struck::trophy::leaves:

5 Likes