Updated Support Hours

I can understand the frustration. But I just want to keep you rolling till Monday :wink:

2 Likes

I will pull the hoses, should the reservoir be filled on day 15 or not all the way up?

2 Likes

If you’re at day 15, res should be to top water sensor. Don’t do anything through the app. You can dose 10ml of 3-5 manually as well.

2 Likes

Ok thank you so much I really appreciate it!!!

3 Likes

It’s why we’re here my man!

3 Likes

You’ll still need to submit a ticket so support gets in touch, but this should keep you running till then.

3 Likes

This may be completely useless information or completely wrong but I was wondering for the people who have had nutrient loss, are the nutrient feed tubes in the water tank or hovering above the water line. Are the nutrients being siphoned when the water starts draining? Knock on wood I haven’t had this happen to me yet. I would be super bummed if I lost all my bottles :sob:

4 Likes

In the tank. They go through a little pump with back flow prevention. There well down to the bottom Definitely electrical issue. It’s one of those one in a thousand that this happened. I think most of us have had similar problems along the line.

2 Likes

Hang in there man. It will all work out. Been there. Your in good hands. These growers are very helpful. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Damn I think we all on this forum use cannabis for our medical benefits but some of you look like you might need to hit the peace pipe once more lol everything will work out and be smooth I have learned this from you guys I have been so impatient before with things and I am finally understanding and teaching myself to relax and pray and everything will pan out in time and communication if it takes a day or 2 we will make it through the problems and errors together as a growing family!!
And keep in mind this is coming from somebody that will bug the piss out of you and doesn’t have much patience, but I am slowly learning haha

2 Likes

Well I am officially joining the ranks of GROBODRAIN thankfully I was set up with a bucket and was able to unplug the unit and stop it almost immediately. Plugged it back in and am now stuck on connecting to WiFi. It didn’t resume draining so?

4 Likes

I am not the most social or personable :grinning: type guy, but support and the people are the only reason I bought a 2nd Grobo. It was almost done getting something else, then I started really liking the people and super help you get here, watched all the videos.

I had phone calls, txts, emails, stuff sent to me and much more. I know I post kinda harsh at times, I try to watch it. I medicate a lot too as I am MMP here.

3 Likes

The drain issue has been fixed I think, send in to support. Mine has not done that since they did something or they might send you something to try. Took about 3 minutes was simple and my problem, fingers crossed, is gone or at least not happing as much as it did.

3 Likes

Right on thanks I appreciate all the help!

2 Likes

I have had it happen too and there are little pumps one for each bottle. They can drain very quick, I was watching once when it started and had to pull the power plug too. You might have unplug/plug in a few times then wait 1-2 minutes for it to reset.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-12.14]:

@Pacothetaco, @TheDogMan, @Gunk,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Make sure to ask support as these issues are fixed from what I can tell.

I have a grow going finally in Grobo 2, no excess draining, no draining when it shoudn’t and seems OK. I do have the drain hose “above” the bucket slightly in case :grinning: but hoping in another week to go back to normal.

The fan I fixed myself to keep it up, so you might have to do that.

3 Likes

This is the second time mine drained so as of now mine is unplugged and I got my lady situated and hopefully going to be okay. I have confidence all will get sorted but until I see a solid run of comments stating problem is solved my Grobo 2will just be unplugged.

2 Likes

Replied. There is a solution in place for this @Pacothetaco
I’ve followed up via your ticket. :+1:

5 Likes

Yes, it seems fixed, mine is going well.

3 Likes