Announcing the Gen 2 Grobo Grow Box!

Hey Growers,

We are all really excited to announce that Gen 2 Grobo Grow Box has been released!

The Generation 2 Grobo Grow Box is designed to make growing even easier. This unit is:

More scent resistant
Quieter
Easier to clean and maintain
More affordable than ever

Check out our new Gen 2 Grobo here
Check out our assembly video here
Purchase one here

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

- - - [2021-10.20]:

(Caught On Camera):

--

--

:video_camera:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.22]:

@TheDogMan,

~~~

• (Noticing The Color/Dosing Is Funny In This Unit): (#SecretSauceDoesWonders): {:wink:}:

Nutes..Grobo--{#OldyButA_Goody}:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@TheDogMan,

Newest_Lid..~~ (2)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

I ordered one so hope tech support is around when it comes as I have my screwdriver ready, but that is about it. I will try to not medicate when assembling it, but that takes away all the fun. :grinning:

I expect it will take me days to assemble as I am so bad, guess going to have to try it.

Order #111XX

Thank you for your purchase!

Hi Richard, we’re getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

2 Likes

Are the bottles and everything else the same as I also have a original Grobo with some extra nutes and things.

3 Likes

Yes everything is the same nutrients, carbon filter, and phrobes as well as the air stone and pump!

2 Likes

How did you get partia.ly to go through after you were redirected to sezzle?

No, I ended up using a CC.

1 Like

@Todd.grobo @Stephen I watched the assembly video and wondering the dimensions of the shipping box as it looks even larger than what the Grobo 1 came in.

My front door here is not standard and a little smaller, so I am trying to figure out before it comes, if I can use the front door or have to drag it around to the back door.

1 Like

Also do you really need the #0 Robertson bit?

2 Likes

Hey @TheDogMan,

The box will be just a bit smaller than the original. 17x17x49

We used a couple of ‘Hollywood’ shots during the making of this video. The Robertson bit is one. You won’t need this bit to build the unit. Good catch!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Great thanks as I was a little worried. That should slide right in the front door. :grinning:

2 Likes

I watched the video the updated design is so much more user friendly customers… (PH/Ec/hose etc) Nice work!!

4 Likes

I can’t wait. Then I will have a Grobo 1 and 2 and I think if the Grobo 2 works out like I am hoping. I might get a 2nd one, then sell the original Grobo. The newer model seems to have made things much easier and even to fix things if you need to, it is all right on the top or the one section near the front now with easy access.

3 Likes

Has “anyone” received a Grobo 2 yet? Seems some that ordered the original will now get the Grobo 2, so not sure if that puts me, that ordered a Grobo 2 behind everyone else? I dont see anyone talking about them.

1 Like

Being that is just came out I would say 3-4 week ship time and the usual 3-7 days ship time depending on where you are state wise!

2 Likes

Sorry :rofl: I am just getting impatient as I redid the room, new carpet, moved a lot of things, move my other Grobo to make room, bought a lot of things so I am covered with 2 now. I have everything I need now, even seeds, just waiting.

@Todd.grobo @Stephen I just noticed I have about 4-5 cocopods and can’t seem to fit any of them in the Grobo 2 lid??? I have no idea what the lid container thing in the Grobo 2 even is?

Hey @TheDogMan,

You can cut the coco pods down a bit so they fit in the new system. Next order, go for the peat pods!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes