Tropicana glookies my 5th plant!

She well on her way now

3 Likes

She is filling out!!

2 Likes

When should I top it I counted and what should I do!!!???
It’s always something which is a good thing in growing I have a short body plant right now wondering why so short and when do I top due to the node stacking…
I counted technically 6 but some would say 5 BUT!! I haven’t even got to the first fan yet… any suggestions looking for my champs…
@vegetato @Bplatinum9 @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo

3 Likes

It’s better to top sooner than later if you can. Do you need instructions? Check this post out: Pruning and topping your plant to increase yield

3 Likes

@Thatguyb.y,

• (I Have Done Both [Sooner -And- Later]): {:wink:}:

• (On This One I Didn’t Like My First Top -So- I Topped Her Yet Again):

- - -

@Thatguyb.y,

- - -

@Thatguyb.y,

• (I Would Make Sure Each Site Is Not Covered By Leaves): (Your Pod Should Be Dry Completely Now, -And- We Just Waite For More Signs Of Pistils): (Make Sure Your Roots Are Happy): (She Is Shorter Than The Second [:two:] Fan In One Picture More Than The Other):

• (Not Quite Sure What I’m Seeing Here): {:thinking:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Thanks @vegetato @SilverGrobo but I got how to Top my plant my question was is it to short to be Topped since it’s not even at the first fan??
As you see it has between 4-6 nodes being that short

2 Likes

I usually do it around the time that yours is at now, around 5-6 nodes.

3 Likes

Appreciate broski yeah I’m Topping tomm on water change day… It will be Day 27 late veg day 3 so I figured I was right on time but u know me I needed a little more guidance and push…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The 4th or 5th node is when you top but if you are topping an auto I would do it on the 4th node because their time is short lived. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

She filling out… Thinking about adding a mini heater inside the grobo anybody got any ideas what kinds are the best for the unit at a affordable price??

3 Likes

Still below that first fan but I got 2_3 weeks to see how wide she do and how much she grows??

2 Likes

@Thatguyb.y I had to use a small space heater inside my Grobo during the winter months because mine is in my garage. I bought the smallest heater I could find on Amazon. I always pointed it towards the door and kept Bruce’s branches/leaves away from it. The branches/leaves closest to it were dry, but that is the price I had to pay to keep Bruce remotely warm enough. It’s warmer now, so I have to use the fan, and I removed the heater. Good luck with your grow!!! :seedling::eyes::raised_hands::pray:t2:

2 Likes

She got her wings and taking off!!!

5 Likes

She is a beauty. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She is looking Beautiful :relaxed:

3 Likes

Can anybody tell me what is going on here… just to add before this pic I did some kushman techniques on her right before flower stage it is now in day 2 of the flower stage…

3 Likes

3 days of stretch and I see this any suggestions what happened??
@vegetato @SWSVIC

3 Likes

You keeping an eye on the bottles? How’s 1 & 2 after the past couple refills?

Looks like pH might be slightly off (to me). Maybe drain/fill again if it continues, or even recalibrate pH probe to be on safe side.

2 Likes

2weeks to go till harvest last final cut before the home stretch…

4 Likes

CHOP DAY HAS COME AND READY TO DRY…

3 Likes