Today I had to change the water I opened it up and it looked like this it looks like it's dying out who knows what should I do

3 Likes

Is your air stone working?

4 Likes

Have you refilled water during the week??
It drink a lot a the end

1 Like

I filled it up today I do it once a week I didn’t know at the end it drinks a lot so I’m going to fill it up at least twice a week or three times

2 Likes

Thank you

Yes the air stone is working

1 Like

@chrisbk20,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I Would Have A Second [AirStone/Pump] For The Unit, To Promote Healthy Root Breathing): (Use [Hydroguard] If You Can): (Clean [BothProbes] Before [Drain/Fills] Every Week): (Yes, Always Check Water Height To Keep Tank Full Through-Out The Biggest Of Growings): (Check Your Roots For [Slime/Smell]): (-If- Their Is Root Issues, You Can Still Save Her): (Read These Other Shares To Help With This Grow):

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

- - - [2021-08.11]:

@chrisbk20,

• (Did You Every Recover On This Grow, -And- Find Out What Caused The Dyeing Of The :leaves:):? :question:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

It’s funny because my roots were white as they can be they weren’t slimy no smell so I know I didn’t have root rot

2 Likes