Tent Growers

Awesome advise well spelled out!!! Much appreciated…this extremely useful information that I will save me much headaches. Again thankyou

2 Likes

No worries friend, plenty of people here to help you along the way. A lot of opinions and ideas out there. Many contradict themselves. This semi completed guide will help you along the way and you’re welcome to add to it or modify as you see fit.

There is no way perfect way to grow cannabis. I encourage you to play with your plants. Each strain prefers different things and feed.

Best of luck

1 Like

Thanks again so I should fire up the lights and I the little n line fan…

A lot of rookie tent grower mistakes in this pic. All of the electronics including the floor fan and surge protector were removed. This tent looks nothing like this anymore, but as a guide, notice I have a fan on one pole pushing air one way and the other fan pushing air the other.

You’ll want to have your tent fully setup before you get your plants in there. My tent was a rush job. So a few days after this pic was taken by the IP camera I made major changes in there to cabling, fans, airflow, air intake, air outake, swapped out the sp250 for a stronger light even though I didn’t need to, a lot of other stuff… most of this was jammed in there while I was waiting for my carbon filter, fan and hosing to arrive. I had to pull everything out, rewire and setup properly to help improve airflow and get the fire hazards out.

During germ, your light should be on. Since you’re running an auto it won’t matter if the light is on 24/7, 20/4 or 18/6. It’s okay to not have a fan on if you wanted in germ stage. It won’t hurt your plant if you don’t is what I mean. Once you hit Veg it’s important to have air circulating and fresh air coming in.

It might be best for you to post some pics of your setup and folks here could give you pointers on how better to setup, add or remove items ect.

1 Like

2 Likes

Primitive I know!!! The learning curve is high…

3 Likes

We all started somewhere.

What type of light is that?

Got some fans yet?

Growing one plant?

Soil or other?

It won’t smell much at all until you really start vegging out. So if you’re concerned about it being too hot you could always grab a small fan and pull down one of the side panels (likely Velcro) and pump the air from your room into the tent

320 LED that came with the tent kit from Amazon

Mind posting the link. A lot of the Amazon LED lights are garbage. Many of them promote wattage which is highly deceptive and can be completely inaccurate

Wondering if there is enough room in there to put that hydroponic five gallon in there as well…

My goal is to get a good tent grow or two for the year and keep grobo going all year. I need the medical. I am not well and my entire disability check is going to the dispensary. I think this should be possible

1 Like

Soil is in there now but I was waiting on a hydro bucket from Amazon that took like a month to finally get here so I got impatient and got soil. My bucket came last night! Go figure

1 Like

I had 3 and now 2, 5 gallon aerated smart pots in my tent with is roughly 3x3x6

Soil - I added a bag of worm castings to each pot

Aerated bags sit on these

Oscillating fan on the floor

Small dehumidifier on the floor moved into the tent for flower - programmable

Truly wireless hydrometer - get readings while away from homebase

I have four of these - one on each poll two above the light to below

Programmable timer

Humidifier I use for germ and veg

4 of these

Outake fan

Carbon filter

MarsHydro SP250 - strong enough to take a small tent from seed to smoke 2x4-4x4 this light is in my 2nd tent

1 Like

Are you doing RDWC? If so you may need a reservoir bucket outside the tent.

2 Likes

Not yet still caveman

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9

You have a tent now?

Your awesome James

1 Like

Don’t forget nutes. Everyone has a preference. Organic, chem, a mix w-e

I’m doing an assortment from ole natural to chem. Using all types of stuff really. General hydroponics full lineup (advance grow not just standard) as well as some Organics

This pack has everything you need seed to smoke

This one too… I prefer this actually, but it’s more expensive

I would add to it and also note I only use half of the recommended does per gallon.

1 Like

Yeah I posted above pics

No but, I see you waisted no time! I’m still on my first grobo grow and taking notes from you and tent growers everyday! Ive decided on doing the RDWC when I do with three plants and a 4x4 Gorilla tent. Ive just been concerned about the location (basement).