Tent Grow!

General idea

1 time every 3 weeks balance of time just water

In veg

Worm Casting and all Purpose 4-4-4

In flower (maybe some worm cast in early flower depends what my plants look like)

25% 4-4-4
75% bloom 2-8-4

Late flower bloom 2-8-4

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the red box? I love too create my own stuff.
I made my own super Clonerā€¦ And scrogs.

1 Like

@Merle_Carsten Is this what youā€™re referring to?

If soā€¦itā€™s a giant humidifier and itā€™s here with a part breakdown a little further down.

3 Likes

Hey Growers!

After the chat with @Mpower11 and a little research. I decided to add more ā€œP-Kā€ to my feeding as the low levels were pointed out on my previous feeding.
Iā€™ve added Terp Tea Bloom 3-7-4. Only adding 1.5 tsp at the moment.
The day after feeding, the plants seem to be responding well:

I want drop the temperature in my tent. 87 is the temp it likes to averagely sit at. I donā€™t think this will be ok come flower time and I kinda think the ice cream cake doesnā€™t like the current temp (plant on bottom left). Any advice is appreciated.

Now off to research about these worm castings lol.

@Merle_Carsten
Yeah thatā€™s a home built humidifier using house of hydro mist maker.

4 Likes

ā€¦ #25

- - - [2021-06.21]:

Jun 21, 9:09 PM

@NUTTSO642,

ā€¦

• (I Canā€™t Help, -But- Notice You Have [ā€œNo Fansā€] To Circulate The Air In The Grow Room): (An Air Conditioner Could Help With The Heat Issues): (Growing Is Not Cheap, I Know, I Know):
    {:money_with_wings:}:

Money..~~ {:money_mouth_face:}:

ā€¦

• (#MoneyLeftOver):

ā€¦

- - - [2021-07.08]:

@NUTTSO642,

ā€¦

~~~

- - - [2021-10.11]:

@NUTTSO642,

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™ve got 3 fans in the tent. 2 above the light and 1 clamped to a pole blowing on the plants. I also think Iā€™ve been doing ventilation all wrong this whole time. Iā€™ve kept the tent sealed with the inline fan on during lights on.
This caused the walls of the tent to sink in with very little fresh air coming in. I didnā€™t think much of it at first. Then, I opened up the flaps at the bottom of the tent. This dropped the temp by few degrees, the walls arenā€™t as sunken in, and now it is sucking in fresh our. Not just pushing out stale air. I think Iā€™m going to get a little water evaporator to bring down the temp a few more degrees.

Sidenote-
I have to have the inline fan on at full power (10) or else the temp slightly creeps up.
The light is currently at 80%. Worried for when I go to 100%.

2 Likes

Can you give me your biuld specs and parts list? I bought a $150.00 dollar dehumidifier that I donā€™t fuc k ing understand how it works. And urs looking better than the mineā€¦ LoL.

Thanks Friend
carstenmerle@yahoo.com
Flintstoned

P.S. please send if you are to the email. I love making this stuff for my rooms and tents.
Iā€™ve got a panda :panda_face: room any a 4x8x9 ft and a 4x4x6 and a 2x4x6 tent.

2 Likes

I Think that was a good idea.

87 is to hot for Veg also

Worm Castings is the king of soilā€¦ This 100% should be in your top dress mix

What size is your tent?

You need 2 carbon filter fans 6 inch looking in parallel

First one fresh air in

Second one Exhaust air outā€¦

In veg you can dim your lights a bit then lower the lightsā€¦ This will reduce heat

3 Likes

Can you give me your build specs and parts list? I bought a $150.00 dollar dehumidifier that I donā€™t fucking understand how it works. And urs looking better than the mineā€¦ LoL.

@Merle_Carsten
Iā€™ve got the following:
3 disc mist maker from House of Hydro (perfect for 4x4)
25-gallon tote (water lasted 10 days)
AC Infinity Axial 1238 muffin fan
AC Infinity fan speed controller
Inkbird Humidity Controller IHC200

I just followed the instructions in the video. Super simple. Cost was about $199:

1 Like

What size is your tent?

4x4

You need 2 carbon filter fans 6 inch looking in parallel. First one fresh air in. Second one Exhaust air outā€¦

So ideally, Iā€™d want the exhaust fan at the top of the tent and fresh air coming from the bottom, correct? Iā€™m not seeing too many setups with 2 carbon filters and fans. Other than the lights that have built-in intake/exhaust. Been doing a lot of research on air circulation. Seems like the proper number of fans, placement, & direction, along with the exhaust is the key. And of course the cfm math.
I guess by not having an intake fan I am making my exhaust fan work harder.

1 Like

Correct something like this

You donā€™t have to use carbon filter but you will have 0 smell if you do

Make sure your fans are variable speed and you can adjust them to get the right pressure in the tent. You want exhaust like 10% stronger than intake.

See the control

Or you can Ac it and be just crazy like me and do something like this. But I really donā€™t think you need to do this.

Hope this helps

5 Likes

:joy::joy: least u came up with a solution for the time being :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Its still gonna eat at (@Mpower11 ) until he does what he said he wouldnā€™t! Lol! :crazy_face: heā€™s a sucker for upgrades and they are the best! I have learned tons just watching him upgrade!
Its literally nothing he canā€™t do! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I also use a similar portable A/C unit with a modified duct. Works great to get temps back down to ideal ranges.

5 Likes

So funny :joy: thatā€™s the same exact way I feel about him as well extremely intelligent only a matter of time till he break it all down in his head an unleashes his new upgrade :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

For sure! :eyes::seedling::bulb:

2 Likes

I know I knowā€¦ :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m still tweaking it but holding day temp 83 right now pushing 1300 Watts of LED power

3 Likes

I lost track of how many revisions Iā€™m at nowā€¦lol

2 Likes

Lol!!! We have too! Lol!!! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes