Tent Grow!

Are you using all of those at once?
Do you use them with every watering?

2 Likes

General idea

1 time every 3 weeks balance of time just water

In veg

Worm Casting and all Purpose 4-4-4

In flower (maybe some worm cast in early flower depends what my plants look like)

25% 4-4-4
75% bloom 2-8-4

Late flower bloom 2-8-4

4 Likes

What’s the red box? I love too create my own stuff.
I made my own super Cloner… And scrogs.

1 Like

@Merle_Carsten Is this what you’re referring to?

If so…it’s a giant humidifier and it’s here with a part breakdown a little further down.

3 Likes

Hey Growers!

After the chat with @Mpower11 and a little research. I decided to add more “P-K” to my feeding as the low levels were pointed out on my previous feeding.
I’ve added Terp Tea Bloom 3-7-4. Only adding 1.5 tsp at the moment.
The day after feeding, the plants seem to be responding well:

I want drop the temperature in my tent. 87 is the temp it likes to averagely sit at. I don’t think this will be ok come flower time and I kinda think the ice cream cake doesn’t like the current temp (plant on bottom left). Any advice is appreciated.

Now off to research about these worm castings lol.

@Merle_Carsten
Yeah that’s a home built humidifier using house of hydro mist maker.

4 Likes

- - - [2021-06.21]:

Jun 21, 9:09 PM

@NUTTSO642,

• (I Can’t Help, -But- Notice You Have [“No Fans”] To Circulate The Air In The Grow Room): (An Air Conditioner Could Help With The Heat Issues): (Growing Is Not Cheap, I Know, I Know):
    {:money_with_wings:}:

Money..~~ {:money_mouth_face:}:

• (#MoneyLeftOver):

- - - [2021-07.08]:

@NUTTSO642,

~~~

- - - [2021-10.11]:

@NUTTSO642,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve got 3 fans in the tent. 2 above the light and 1 clamped to a pole blowing on the plants. I also think I’ve been doing ventilation all wrong this whole time. I’ve kept the tent sealed with the inline fan on during lights on.
This caused the walls of the tent to sink in with very little fresh air coming in. I didn’t think much of it at first. Then, I opened up the flaps at the bottom of the tent. This dropped the temp by few degrees, the walls aren’t as sunken in, and now it is sucking in fresh our. Not just pushing out stale air. I think I’m going to get a little water evaporator to bring down the temp a few more degrees.

Sidenote-
I have to have the inline fan on at full power (10) or else the temp slightly creeps up.
The light is currently at 80%. Worried for when I go to 100%.

2 Likes

Can you give me your biuld specs and parts list? I bought a $150.00 dollar dehumidifier that I don’t fuc k ing understand how it works. And urs looking better than the mine… LoL.

Thanks Friend
carstenmerle@yahoo.com
Flintstoned

P.S. please send if you are to the email. I love making this stuff for my rooms and tents.
I’ve got a panda :panda_face: room any a 4x8x9 ft and a 4x4x6 and a 2x4x6 tent.

2 Likes

I Think that was a good idea.

87 is to hot for Veg also

Worm Castings is the king of soil… This 100% should be in your top dress mix

What size is your tent?

You need 2 carbon filter fans 6 inch looking in parallel

First one fresh air in

Second one Exhaust air out…

In veg you can dim your lights a bit then lower the lights… This will reduce heat

3 Likes

Can you give me your build specs and parts list? I bought a $150.00 dollar dehumidifier that I don’t fucking understand how it works. And urs looking better than the mine… LoL.

@Merle_Carsten
I’ve got the following:
3 disc mist maker from House of Hydro (perfect for 4x4)
25-gallon tote (water lasted 10 days)
AC Infinity Axial 1238 muffin fan
AC Infinity fan speed controller
Inkbird Humidity Controller IHC200

I just followed the instructions in the video. Super simple. Cost was about $199:

1 Like

What size is your tent?

4x4

You need 2 carbon filter fans 6 inch looking in parallel. First one fresh air in. Second one Exhaust air out…

So ideally, I’d want the exhaust fan at the top of the tent and fresh air coming from the bottom, correct? I’m not seeing too many setups with 2 carbon filters and fans. Other than the lights that have built-in intake/exhaust. Been doing a lot of research on air circulation. Seems like the proper number of fans, placement, & direction, along with the exhaust is the key. And of course the cfm math.
I guess by not having an intake fan I am making my exhaust fan work harder.

1 Like

Correct something like this

You don’t have to use carbon filter but you will have 0 smell if you do

Make sure your fans are variable speed and you can adjust them to get the right pressure in the tent. You want exhaust like 10% stronger than intake.

See the control

Or you can Ac it and be just crazy like me and do something like this. But I really don’t think you need to do this.

Hope this helps

5 Likes

:joy::joy: least u came up with a solution for the time being :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Its still gonna eat at (@Mpower11 ) until he does what he said he wouldn’t! Lol! :crazy_face: he’s a sucker for upgrades and they are the best! I have learned tons just watching him upgrade!
Its literally nothing he can’t do! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I also use a similar portable A/C unit with a modified duct. Works great to get temps back down to ideal ranges.

5 Likes

So funny :joy: that’s the same exact way I feel about him as well extremely intelligent only a matter of time till he break it all down in his head an unleashes his new upgrade :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

For sure! :eyes::seedling::bulb:

2 Likes

I know I know… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m still tweaking it but holding day temp 83 right now pushing 1300 Watts of LED power

3 Likes

I lost track of how many revisions I’m at now…lol

2 Likes