SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

Funny, I just saw the puffco peak at my dispensary and thought, man, that’s cool!! lol
If only… I have 2 pax 3s, they both burn too hot on any setting, my ABV comes out almost black. They’ve been that way from the start but because they “work”, pax says user error. Pffft.

I really want the mighty for vaping, I really like the capsule idea a lot. I saw the Kuli bud vaporizer has a similar dosing system, is anyone familiar with it?

Also, they were getting me interested in the “dynavap”, saying users of it are finding they’re able to conserve more weed using it. I’m all about weed conservation. Has anyone heard of or had any experience with this one?

1 Like

Just spoke to a friend of mine who owns the most epic head shop that happens to be in my area (crazy high end glass). Going to swing by tomorrow and pick up a mighty and perhaps a volcano as well. @miami5th being that I now do not pass devices (covid), I feel I may waste a good amount of bud in the Volcano as I am only smoking for one. Your thoughts?

2 Likes

You only need a tiny bit of cannabis in the volcano
Expect to be destroyed the first time.

4 Likes

The Volcano is the most efficient out of all the devices. You can just load up a smaller amount into the heating chamber for 1 person. Then you fill up bags with the vape so hardly anything is ever lost.

3 Likes

They had a deal for $tree-fitty

Cream City Vapes
tem : Volcano CLASSIC Vaporizer [Storz & Bickel]
SKU : VOLCANO-CLASSIC [01 00 C]
Quantity : 1
Item Price : $479.00
Item Total : $479.00

Sub-Total : $479.00
Shipping Method : PRIORITY SHIPPING
Shipping Amount : $0.00
Estimated Tax : $0.00
Discount: VAPOSPY SPECIAL - SAVE BIG ON VOLCANO CLASSIC

Total : $351.01

4 Likes

I’ve owned Volcanoes in the past. But was smoking a lot more and pretty much always with my wife and/or friends and thus we went through a ton of weed haha. Now that I’m smoking for one (wife no longer smokes) I was just concerned that it would take a little more bud than say what I put in my pax to get even a small bag to fill.

3 Likes

Also I tried the cheaper alternatives to the Volcano like the Airizer Extreme and they just do not compare. I have a Pax 2 and Pax 3 and always prefer the Volcano now

2 Likes

I want that digital homie! Haha

2 Likes

I hate you all! Now a volcano is in my sights :weary::joy:

4 Likes

Im a fan of pax 2 and 3. So is the wife

3 Likes

Do you use the Pax metal screens or something else?

1 Like

I bought surgical ones that are higher grade and easier to clean.

2 Likes

Yes I use the Pax brand screens. I bought a bunch and change them frequently.

1 Like

Glass and water :droplet: anyone? :laughing::green_heart:

2 Likes

Nobody is touching storz & bickel in the dry herb vape dept IMO. The volcano and mighty are my everyday uses now. Ive had a couple pax’s and a couple davinci IQs as well as tried various other products, but those two products beat them all. And they last forever. My mighty gets used 3-4 times a day and I’ve had it for a couple years now. It burns and tastes the same today as the 1st time I packed it. I would highly recommend either/both of those devices.

6 Likes

@SWSVIC check these out. The vapor quality is much better with these and the pax hold onto temps much longer. I use them and love them. I rarely use my pax plates since using these and they are reusable Been using them for over 3 years now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7RLWF4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_aSOVFbCYHW04X

6 Likes

@SWSVIC WOW! those buds look amazing congrats on a great product!

I had a pax for the longest and loved it until my lady put it in the laundry. She told me about it the next
day and I was like ok its got a warranty i’ll send it back. She had already dumped it the day before :man_facepalming:

Anyways I ended up watching some reviews and found the Zeus GT - Zeus Arc GT - Powerful Precision Portable Vaporizer | ZEUS Arsenal

Very similar to the Pax and I would highly suggest it to anyone!

2 Likes

I will do, typically use the PAX “Half Pack” lid which does the job of the pusher.

2 Likes

Will grab both.

1 Like

The pusher keeps the bud warm from all sides (like a real vaporizer oven) not just the top which makes it great

3 Likes