SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

Super on point bro!!

2 Likes

Looking really good @SWSVIC! Nice set up! Flowers look great!

2 Likes

Very sweet!!!

1 Like

Just a FYI

They are coming out / working on a model that let you know your Co2 level in PPM

1 Like

Very nice. I will have Trolmaster for tent setup, keeping the pulse in Grobo where there definitely won’t be any Co2

1 Like

Come on!! I’m sure you can add the mod…Haha

Just kidding with you

3 Likes

You know I would if the light supported it! :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

CO2 monitoring! Nice!! But that is probably only for professional growers who have sealed rooms. Home Growers like us wouldn’t benefit much from adding CO2

Are tents (Gorilla Grow Tents to be precise) not considered “sealed” enough to run Co2 effectively?

Nah not even close. The seams and zippers will leak the additional CO2 and if u add a carbon filter/exhaust which u probably willl- your sucking the air inside the tent out. Hence if u add CO2 - your just exhausting and venting it out and replacing it with ambient c02 which is 400 to 600ppm

1 Like

Day 90 (Flower 18/41, will most likely extend)

This phase of growth is a bit mundane haha. Other than water changes, top-offs, and minor leaf tucking there really isn’t much to do other than watch your buds grow (which is pretty damn exciting haha).

Plant pics (buds are thickening :drooling_face:):

Top sites:

Water change stats:

Water in solution:
(*Discontinued use of Big Bud as I am passed week 4 of Flower)
3 gallons distilled water, 11mL Rhino Skin, wait 1 hour, fill Grobo and allow it to dispense nutrients/cal-mag/pH, inject 1mL Mammoth P, inject 7.5mL Hydroguard.

Water out:
(I have been performing top offs every morning, it is having a positive effect on EC/PPM and has completely stopped the nute burn I was experiencing a couple weeks ago.)
pH: 6.2
EC: 2.3 (better than previous)
PPM700: 1510 (better than previous)

At this point I’ll go through more than 2 bottles of 3 & 4 during this grow.

After checking in on her a few hours after drain/fill I noticed that the unit dispensed quite a bit more pH up than it has before (ever). @chris_barfield @Jamminbear will the additional pH dispensing after Mammoth P and Hydroguard were added have a negative effect on their efficacy?

As always please feel free to comment or question! Thanks for keeping up with my grow!

Grow Well,
Vic

13 Likes

Looks good. The scrogs really do clean up the canopy hey

1 Like

Thanks brother, yes definitely helped keep the canopy even up top. :facepunch:

1 Like

Im too big to maneuver with extra stuff in. But clearly it works.
Tbh im debating the usefullness of the fan in unit 2. Sorta a test atm with a few things because same strain.

3 Likes

For my setup the fan is necessary to move air and reduce the risk of PM as I have experienced “sweating” leaves prior to my last defoliation. Also it allegedly aids with branch strength and bud production according to Growweedeasy.

2 Likes

Yes i understand. Have the same problems for different reasons. Well be able to directly compare nothing to one after.

1 Like

Are your units on the ground? Have you thought of putting them up on a stand for easier access?

1 Like

I have. The computer is so In theory they should be but thats beyond my means or desire. There is no humidity here at all except hot summet days. Winter is a baren land and it does well in the cold upstairs its just the summer. Changing my lights was the best fix so far. Trying to find the right fit for me and for them lol

1 Like

No I mean put the Grobos on top of a short table so that they are lifted off the ground thus making it much easier to work on your plants.

1 Like