SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

Yea mine was probably lower than that at that point. Really just seems like a lot. I’m going to use my marked bottles and reverse measure each weeks distributions and then compare it to the recommended dosages of other top tier 2-part nutrient products.

3 Likes

Hey @SWSVIC,

I know you talked about it somewhere in this thread. But did you compile a list of your additions to the grobo? Like the extra sensors and what not.

Thanks man! I reference this thread daily!

1 Like

I have not put them all in one place, however I do typically mention them when they are added. I will continue to do so and if you see anything you’re wondering about don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

@SWSVIC did you ever get that fancy air pump and stone?

Nope! Cancelled order after USPS lost it, and haven’t felt the urgency to reorder haha.

1 Like

Snapped some early stage bud closeups. The trichomes interest the hell out of me, such an incredible experience. Zoom in on the pics. :male_detective:t2:

23 Likes

Nothing like a good trichromatic fiber to light up your day

5 Likes

Does she stinks yet

2 Likes

Ohhhh yes

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with a little stink🤪

8 Likes

What did the breeder suggest as the flowering time ?

1 Like

@Jamminbear 9 weeks. I performed that super heavy defoliation in week 3. It bounced back quickly but I think I’ll have to add some time to account for the recovery period. Why do you ask? Would love to hear your thoughts. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

No just curious. Looks like another 5 weeks until harvest.

If so that would fall perfectly into the breeders expectation. :+1:

i hope u are rubbing her down and smelling her daily… lol. Some say this is the boring phase of growing but the smell changes is going to be fun to observe

8 Likes

Haha I mentioned that in my last weekly post. Sort of just sit back and wait during this phase. Top off in the morning, tuck a couple leaves here and there… that’s about it.

6 Likes

Awesome pics. Excited for you!

2 Likes

Shoutout @Jamminbear :facepunch: loving this Pulse Grow Monitor. Very simple set up, strong wifi connectivity, battery operated, delivers very detailed info like light strength, RH, Temp, and VPD in a clear and concise manner, and sends push notifications when your values are out of range.

Ps. Also, shoutout my setup for already having VPD on point haha. :muscle::joy:

10 Likes

Your pulse sensor looks so much nicer than mine… Kind of Jelly…

The light sensor is my favorite function

2 Likes

The VPD feature is awesome. No messing around with spreadsheets/equations… straight to the point.

2 Likes