SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

I run an extra 6" fan + filter in the tent that holds my Grobo to catch any odors that escape the Grobo + odor elimination mod. So I have 4" fan/filter on the Grobo + 6" fan/filter.

Go with Cloudline 6" fan and G Hydro carbon filters.

3 Likes

I just got a g hydro. Psyched to add the mod

2 Likes

I still haven’t gotten an answer to purchase one. If anyone that’s on this form could get me in contact with the guy that sales them I would love to buy one. The mod carbon filter that is. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Mookie I don’t make them to sell, just simply provided instructions on how to assemble the system and links for the items that you’ll need to purchase. If you’re not into the DIY aspect, @KeefGreenLeef puts together a bad ass system that achieves the same purpose and he will sell it to you as a ready to run “bolt on” setup.

1 Like

Thanks! I guess ill try some things out.

1 Like

Day 119 (Flower 47/55, extended flower two weeks)

Flush and harvest are just around the corner, I am beginning to see sporadic amber tipped trichomes as pictured below (magnified images are from all levels of the canopy, top to bottom). I am going for a more relaxed/wind-down/alcohol replacement effect. Thus I would like to see a decent amount of amber at the end of my flush, that said I am not looking for a sleep-aid/KO effect so I must be vigilant and time it right. Would love to hear feedback from the champs on their thoughts on what I should look for trichome wise to indicate when I should flush (10 day flush) to achieve my desired effects. @vegetato @chris_barfield @Todd.grobo @Jamminbear

My unit experienced it’s first “hiccup” in that my grow light has changed to a pure white, almost incandescent hue. I submitted a support ticket after consulting AG and Danielle did confirm that she sees an indication of a lighting issue that may require the replacement of my light. I have a phone call scheduled with the support team tomorrow afternoon to get to the bottom of it. Shame that it happened at such a pivotal time in the plants growth however I am glad that I at least made it through the bulk of the flowering stage prior to the issue arising. I will report on what the exact issue is and how it is being remedied on my “lighting issue” post once I finish with tomorrow’s call.

image image image image image image image image image image image

Also, major shout out to @420farms for sharing his CAM for his 3D printed ScrOG screen with me :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch: I had two of them printed and I very much look forward to utilizing them on my next grow!

16 Likes

Tricomes are nice but not cloudy yet. Still 10 to 14 days based on past experiences maybe more

7 Likes

Those scrogs are pretty sweet. Need more magnets soon

2 Likes

I’ve got a ridiculous amount of magnet hooks :joy:

3 Likes

Appreciate the advice on ripeness, will continue adding time.

2 Likes

Not done

1 Like

More amber but super Sweet. I want to jump right in there lol, but what’s the expression? Patience Weedhopper Patience…:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Do you have a 3D printer or did you have some print them? I’ve been looking at printers for awhile, just don’t know which one to get lol

2 Likes

I don’t, have an engineer buddy that does however. Very simple process, will ask him which printer he uses.

2 Likes

Hey Todd, just to clarify: did you mean 10 to 14 days including 10 flush days, or 10 to 14 days plus a 10 day flush?

Before id start flush.

1 Like

Won’t be long now!! :grin:

Have you heard anything solid from support yet ?

1 Like

I just made it through this thread and man what a beautiful journey!!! @SWSVIC Just wanted to say congrats on the success of your grow so far and also thanks for all the knowledge shared. New to growing and just started 1st grow about a week ago in the new Grobo. Hopefully it’ll turn out well :grin:
TC

7 Likes