Support?

Got an open ticket. No response from support since Friday, 17 Dec. Are they closed for holiday?

They are only open till 5 on Friday and not available on weekends anymore. They might have had a fair amount of tickets yesterday to get through. I’m sure you will hear from them soon.

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

People are taking vacation, not sure of their working capacity. What’s the issue? Maybe it’s something the forum can help with? Also, maybe check your spam folder as I’ve had support responses hit there.

1 Like

I’ve had an open ticket for a few days as well.

1 Like

This is where this community of growers is at its best. They will help you troubleshoot and keep your plant alive and growing till support can get to the tickets.

1 Like

OK @FireGuy Here goes. A week ago Monday, Dec 13, my grobo fed an entire bottle of #5 and the folks at support can’t read my 6 month old pH probe (It needed calibration and won’t calibrate).

I got a plant that only has 18 days left of flower. Kind of anxious that it’s gonna croak before support gets around to processing my ticket

2 Likes

… #7

- - - [2021-12.21]:

@coffindancer,

…

• (For Me, I Would Take Out Tubes For One :one: And Two_ :two:): (Do A [Drain/Fill] Until You Get A New Probe): (This Will Avoid The One Hour Check Drinking):

~~~

- - - [2021-12.22]:

@coffindancer,

…
Dose_YourSelf..~~ (2)

• (Believe Me, [MeToo/MeToo]): (If You Dose [YourSelf] You Can [DisConnect] Your Sensors All Together):

- - -

@C453Y,

…

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fan issues possibly [RESOLVED]

If it emptied an entire bottle in your grow, did you hopefully do a drain and fill right away to get the water right again?

For the probes, most have a set of ph and ec meters for manually testing and double checking things. Once mine was off and read normal, then I checked manually and found it was off and needed checking on. I am not sure how long the probes last though, I have 2 Grobos and both semi new too.

1 Like

@SilverGrobo New pH probe installed a few minutes ago with same result. Support already had me replace the PCB 002 board. It still keeps cycling back to “Calibration Recommended”. As a Champion, if you have some inside communication with Grobo Inc., I sure would like to know WTH. To stop communicating without my issue being resolved is unacceptable. Where else can a Grobo owner go for help? They can’t. Grobo has us by the short hairs

@TheDogMan I’ve had my grow box for 2.5 years. I don’t know everything but know enough to double check. According to Grobo, pH probe needs replaced once a year. Good luck. None in stock. The one I just replaced was only 6 months old. Got my new one off of Amazon for a cheaper price than that offered from Grobo

2 Likes

OK good, I only wanted to help and avoid something possibly simple that could help. :grinning:

Everything is cheaper is Amazon, I have a few different probes saved too trying to research and see what might work best too. :rofl: PH test solution is much cheaper too, just bought a bunch.

I have 3 Grobos and 1 I plan to do a lot of things to experiment with. I keep hearing if you only use all AN products, you dont have to worry about ph and things. Might be something to try, only a waste of time and I have 2 others going.

So imagine no probes, no testing, nothing to go bad, why not try it I feel. Grobo controls only the lights.

2 Likes

Durban Poison. Sure would hate to lose this. This was 10 days ago. The buds have stacked a lot more since then :grin:

5 Likes

Looks good.

1 Like

Oh my! I’d hate to lose that as well. It looks downright scrumptious. I can smell it from here!

Best of luck!

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks! :grin: :heart:

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from support this week?

I get it’s Christmas and all but… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

@C453Y It’s like they fell off the face of the earth. If we can get on this forum, wouldn’t you expect one of the Grobo team to let us know if there’s a problem?

Beat’s all I ever stuck my finger in

3 Likes

I noticed quite a few people not here as much the last few days. Keep in mind it is only days before Christmas, where I work 1/2 the building is off some this week and next. I dont go back until Jan 4th, so maybe Grobo people have time to use too.

Common courtesy would seem to dictate that you would make your customers aware of any support issue :angry:

1 Like

Has anyone tried CALLING or using the schedule a call? I would but I dont have reason too. Someone that needs support, CALL and see what happens.