Support is now at 7 days a week!

Hey Growers,

It’s taken a minute, but we are proud to announce that you can contact our team any day of the week between the hours of 9-5 EST.

You can now book a call on Sat. or Sun. to chat with our team too! We are here for you!

Cheers,
Stephen & Team Grobo

19 Likes

So happy to see this huge step for Grobo and to be a part of this awesome team!

16 Likes

That’s great news for all the growers!!

Cheers to the Team

10 Likes

Awesome!!

7 Likes

• (#GoTeamGrobo):

Clapping..~~ clap..~~

Love. (1)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

That is seriously fantastic news. :relieved:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What’s the difference between Stage 2 Early Vegetation vs Stage 3 Late Vegetation

Only TEASING, but if support is 7 days a week, how come they hardly ever answer anything in the groups? :grinning: I see a lot of thing I wish someone official commented on.

1 Like

Support is mainly for the technical stuff that we don’t have access to as champions or users. For the most part we are able to answer most questions and issues.

4 Likes

Hey @TheDogMan,

Our champion @FireGuy is right on. This is our community, not our support channel/group. You are able to email, call, hit us up on socials or chat with us, 7 days a week.

Here on AllGrowers, I’m on most weekdays, @Todd.grobo is here often too, but it’s our Champions that answer most of the new questions or direct to resources that may help. If you want to bring me into a specific thread, simply tag me with @Stephen

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Hey I can’t find a link to talk to someone or email. My plant is in late veg and accidentally went one day into transition. Now it won’t let me get off of 12 hr light schedules even tho I went back to late veg

1 Like

Did you look under settings then light settings? Or just unplug it and restart, I had to do that once.

1 Like

Hey nice looking out @TheDogMan
I unplugged it and strangely then it changed it to 20 hours. Thanks dude!

1 Like

I had to unplug once or twice for various things. It seems to fix a lot.

1 Like

Lol…unplugging stuff and plugging it back in seems to fix a lot of things. Nice! Have a good one

2 Likes