Strawberry Lemonade

I tried to transplant this one into grobo … maybe a bad idea??

2 Likes

@blue045,

• (Is Just Your Roots In The Water, [Not Your Main Branch]):

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@blue045,

• (Some Helpful Hints): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-06.22]:

@blue045,

• (I Shared With You [Above+/+Below] Some Things That Might Help You):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

i made sure roots are in the water :slight_smile: … was thinking grobo is more likley to get the nutrients right … the round piece of plastic is about the right size and some cardboard to block any additional light

Thx man after thinking bout it, i think i understood, I raised it up a bit

1 Like

2 Likes

My plant has some discoloration … also lots of three pointed leaves. I think i messed up initally going in and out of flower stage on accident. My pump died and i lost a week on my timeline. I have started to grow plants and then move into grobo in flower stage. Grobo is a bit to slow with how much i smoke lol. This will be first grow not done exclusively in grobo. When looking through the microscope i think its almost ready

2 Likes

Your the first person I seen do this. At one time I thought about Veg’n a big plant fill the whole box time it to move plant outside May 24 and turn it into a tree by fall. Only risk for me was switching the plant from hydro to Coco (closes media match)

2 Likes

Does anyone know why i have discoloration on top … when i look through microscope the buds on top there alot of amber. But below it needs more time. What should i do? Should i send it into flush?

1 Like

I tried starting in bucket and moving to grobo for flower … prob wont do again

2 Likes

i wonder when is optimal to move from grobo start to grobo or bucket … been doing it randomly. The little ones are auto . im not sure why i tried two seeds lol unsure what will happen

1 Like

Definitely not ripe, the plant has a lot of white hairs and buds are yet to form and link up!
Somewhere along the line the ph could have been off and the plant didnt get enough light or for as long as it needed to bud properly.
Check the ph and keep it in flower stage! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

what do you mean link up? I use to think having a few planets with one always a few weeks ahead of harvest was the way to go. I now realize i need just grow 3-4 at a time … the lighting differences are the primary issue … what is a proper transition period/schedule for not grown in grobo plants?

i think my transition to flower got wonky … i was reading that can cause the 3 bladed leaves i see. It smells amazing, super fruity … really hope i can save it

1 Like

If you take a look at the stalks they have bud sites but they are patchy and have not connected to make the buds fuller!
When they are linked up there are fewer spaces between the buds!
So if your not growing in the grobo the stages are a bit different…

Schedules are not set in stone but here is a guideline…

Grobo schedule: Germination. 10 days
(photoperiods) Early Vegetation. 14 days
Late vegetation. 14 days
Transition. 14 days
Flower. Recipe
Flush. 10 days
Dry. 5 days
Cure. 2 months

Tent Schedule: Germination 7-10 days
Vegetation. 9 weeks
Flower. 9 weeks
Flush. 10 days
Dry. 5 days
Cure. 2 months

Light schedule is as follows:

Photoperiods 20 hrs until transition then 12 hrs.

Autos 18 hrs of light all the way through.

Hope this helps!:eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

that you so much … my tent comes Thursday!!

1 Like

Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Looking a bit better … The little one is my next crop (blueberry)… hope I get this one right lol

1 Like

Love my tent!

1 Like

Decided to place the strawberry lemonade in the tent for flush. My next grobo plant will be white banner

1 Like

Starting flush!

1 Like