1 Like

Thanks Grower

How can so get some of those please?

2 Likes

Sent you a message

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Started Week 4 today. Day 14/14 in late vegetation. Just wanted to check in to make sure I’m on track. I attempted to tie down some large leaves. I’ll take any critiquing an/or advice. I thought I counted 4 nodes? Not sure. Tried to give the greener leaves some light. Should I do anything at this point about the bottom leaves? It’s an Auto seed using the Indica recipe.

4 Likes

@Milton_Hamlet,

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@Milton_Hamlet,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (-Again- This Is Just Me [What I Would Do]): (Now That She Is At A Great Height For Doing This): (You Don’t Have To Worry She Is Not Going To Be Too Short For The Unit): (For The Auto Plant, Take Off A Little Daily To See How She Response To The Pruning): (Open Up The Top Canopy -By- Removing The Largest Leaves :leaves:): (Rearrange The Branches To See Where They Can Go To Get Away From The Burning Light):

- - - [2021-07.13]:

@Milton_Hamlet,

• (Maybe The Tank Needed To Be Filled More Often): {:woman_shrugging:}:

Water_Fill..1~~ {:droplet: :potable_water:}:

~~~

@Milton_Hamlet,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Day 47. Flower 3/39. She looks pretty good to me, yet I’m the novice. Any suggestions?

3 Likes

Its an auto. So its meant to plant and harvest not much in between. Looking happy tho

1 Like

Thank you. I feel good that I didn’t mess it up. Looking forward to my next grow which will be photo. I’ll still be a beginner but have a grow under my belt.

1 Like

Your a new learner until your comfortable to say your not.
So many things to know.
Example.
GG #4 strain requires you to check for pollen sacks as the actual strain came from a hermaphrodite plant. Crazy hey.

2 Likes

This morning a couple of leaves got too close to the light. I did push the pod into the reservoir which gave me 3-4 inches.

2 Likes

Day 64 - Flower Day 20/39

1 Like

She went from looking good on Sunday and then 5 days later looked like this. It still had 5 days to go in flowering but I moved it to flush. Should I continue the flush? It’s on day 1, or should so just chop it down now for whatever I might get. First grow so I was a little disappointed at first. I still don’t understand what happened. I never took off more than 5% of the leaves at any time.

1 Like

Bubbler working?

Yes it is.

In looking how dark those hairs are, I suspect she is at end of life meaning she’s ready. Candy Kane is an auto flower (does not like to be trimmed) and only has a 7 week flower window. I suspect she’s ready!

Anyone else grown Candy Kane before?

1 Like

Thanks Todd. I took it down and started the drying process. It looked a lot better when I trimmed it.

2 Likes

yeah @Milton_Hamlet that looks like she’s frosty ready! I suspect the dying leaves were just part of the process saying she’s done. Awesome job and congratulations on making it to harvest! good luck with the trimming.

1 Like

Thank you man. I really appreciate all your help. Some awesome people on here. This is way better than social media😎

2 Likes