Start a second grow in the box Recipe : Crown Royale from Crop King seed

Wanted say thk @Bplatinum9 to have help me to pass this grow also @Todd.grobo thk a lot… The quality and quantity is there this time🙏

11 Likes

Very nice harvest!!! :medal_sports:Congratulations!!! :eyes::seedling::rainbow:

7 Likes

Looks great! And yeah much better than the first one, good work. Like your hanging idea, using the scrog net :+1:

5 Likes

Agreed, great idea @Francis_Giroux

3 Likes

Thk youu so much @Bplatinum9​:grimacing::hugs: alsoo thk @Russel_Richardson for the help I forget you🙏

3 Likes

I have alsoo one auto flowers outside love it so much

5 Likes

@Francis_Giroux

--

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

• (Copper Deficiency):

--

3 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! What a difference between the first and second grow! haha

4 Likes

8 Likes

First time seeing a photo of reservoir taken out…is there a certain way to do this…tried just pulling mine up but stopped when it gave me resistance

1 Like

And congrats on the harvest…what was your final yield on that

How did take reservoir out

@Cutty3026

I have outlined how to remove and replace your reservoir in my water chiller installation post. Check it out here:

Remember you are doing so at your own risk!

3 Likes

The tape holding it is a real bugger to pull without breaking.

1 Like

Hey @Todd.grobo I didn’t have any tape holding down my reservoir :man_shrugging:t2: If you’re referring to the airstone, I just left it in and disconnected the air tube.

2 Likes

Both. The airstone was the harder of the two for sure. Ive removed both at one point.

1 Like

Got ya, that’s strange, you’ve had your unit for a little while right? Maybe they updated the design and stopped adhering the reservoir in place? @Cutty3026 if and when you decide to remove yours let us know if it is taped/glued in place.

Lol don’t think I want to take that chance now…seems like it’s glued from the resistance it’s giving me

You trying it full of water or did you empty it?

No I was just asking for future reference when I get to the cleaning and sanitizing of reservoir…just seems more simple to take out if you could and really get a the whole reservoir and other parts connecting to it not just the inside of reservoir

1 Like