Start a second grow in the box Recipe : Crown Royale from Crop King seed

4 Likes

Now I use hydroguard and afther I ph my water before the fils… My first days and second days the temperature was not bad maybe humidity low liltle bit for germination

1 Like

1 Like

And todays at my days number 3 the humidity just always go down I never see humidity low like this in the box even in the Dry Mode she make more humidity I was at 35% in dry mode… I really dont what do I cannot put humidifier in the box… That so stupid so piss off this box!!!

My first grow blue cookies from croop king seed
109 days of grow do everything the grobo ask me do a topping at 6 note remove some leave for the buds ect

Afther dry I got 18G!!!

7 Likes

@Bplatinum9
@Bloodydrake
@Osage

1 Like

@shadowcipher89

1 Like

@SilverGrobo

1 Like

@Todd.grobo

1 Like

@Stephen

1 Like

@supportgrobo

You will have to extend late veg until it reaches the top of the fan and flower a bit longer next time!
Post more pics your next grow and we can talk you through it!

7 Likes

Yeah - I would have left to grow longer. Mine ended up literally smashing against the lights(I know not what is supposed to happen) - But she was growing like crazy for an auto.

I would be in a similar situation as you, if I hadn’t extended my grow by nearly a month.

I’m not an expert, but I prolly would have got around the same weight as you, if I had cut her down when Grobo told me to.

6 Likes

The recipe is just a guideline, listen to your plant!

8 Likes

i dont’ know what to say about your humidity levels…i use a humidifier and point it towards side/back and set to level 2 output and RH of 55% and internal to the box its usually 40 to 60ish.
27 wont’ hurt but it seems like the Humidifier isn’t working or isn’t adding moisture to the intake fans

4 Likes

well now that the grow is done lets not overlook your success
grats on your first grow going to completion…on the final weight I think your late veg needed to be extended a few more weeks(I extended mine 4 weeks and should have extended 5or6)

don’t be discouraged, try and come up with some adjustments for your second grow and see if you can’t have better grow combining your experience and improved techniques and adjustments.
tho i understand being disappointed…but remember its a living plant …every one is gonna be different
Heres to your second one crushing your first grow cheers

8 Likes

Thkk too all :pray:

2 Likes

I see on Amazon they sale small humidifier I gonna buy that

2 Likes

1 Like

costco canada sells this one for about 70ish…I wanted big tanks and auto off feature little one won’t keep it going 24/7

https://www.amazon.ca/Homedics-Total-Comfort-Ultrasonic-Humidifier/dp/B07KDQH451/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=humidifier+homedics&qid=1580421639&sr=8-2

3 Likes