Start a second grow in the box Recipe : Crown Royale from Crop King seed

No I was just asking for future reference when I get to the cleaning and sanitizing of reservoir…just seems more simple to take out if you could and really get a the whole reservoir and other parts connecting to it not just the inside of reservoir

1 Like

But I actually tried when it was empty so I stopped before I pulled anything outta place

1 Like

Hello everyone sorry if I aswer late

I pull of everything very carefully youu only need to disconnect 3 thing the air pomp, the ph probe and the thing that chek the water level on the machine its very simple only need patience and small hand :yum:

3 Likes

I finish in total with 60g dry

5 Likes

Yes but how did your reservoir come up…how is it secured down and how did you put back in like found it

1 Like

Mine was not secured down with any adhesive, doesn’t sound like @Francis_Giroux ‘s was either.

3 Likes

In the red circles you need disconnect 3 lilltle cable and the red ligne its the air pump you need to disconnect to, because if not you can’t not remove the black basket because this Maintain the basket on the box… Sorry it’s hard for me to explain that I will love to show in videoo that super easy,

Aslo in my first dry I dosent do that and they have it a bad smell because of the basket in the box

4 Likes

Also removed all this really easy to pull it back its like clip

2 Likes

I change the air stone for a little bigger one

2 Likes

Did some one now why the leave start looking like that did you think it’s a ph issue?

1 Like

Did you take the old air stone out of the reservoir or leave it in and just put a new stone in next to it?

2 Likes

I change the stone for a new one

1 Like

How did you get the old one out? That thing is really glued in there with some powerful adhesive!

3 Likes

I think it’s because the waters stay 3 days with half vinaiger for cleaning and I notice some glued ender the air stone, gonna need put new glues for the new one, but if you want keep this air stone you only need to disconnect the cable of the air stone for pull off the basket

1 Like