Start a second grow in the box Recipe : Crown Royale from Crop King seed

She like she started grow again should I top this new head @Bplatinum9

That the first branch that I top 2or 3 week ago at 5 nodes

2 Likes

If you already topped that one, pick a different one to top so your canopy spread out!
Allgrowers what do you all suggest?

1 Like

Should I cut more buds branch In the buttom?

1 Like

This buds branch is really tall now

2 Likes

You look fine, if your temps start to get high or your bud sights can’t get any light even with tucking then that a good indication that its time to get rid of large fan leaves but you look good right now!

@Francis_Giroux,

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=youtubevideo%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

:herb::video_camera:

(ClickHere):

--

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (ShareThisTopicWithThem):(TheyWillSortThisOutForYou):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets::point_down:

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#LearningAsWeGrow )): :brain:

(Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing):
--

--

:wink::infinity:

--

2 Likes

Like this one in the blue circle…

2 Likes

Nicee thk @Bplatinum9 gonna way maybe 1or2 days love do it when I change the waters… Gonna cut some fan leave for let the lights go in the plant and check for some new toppings heads… Also tonight I add 1 week late veg because I suppose to go transition tomorrow…thk again @Bplatinum9 always appreciate :pray:

2 Likes

Your gonna need a lot longer in late veg than a week or two.
Run late veg until you hit the second fan before you transition.

2 Likes

Neww cutt

Afther

2 Likes

I pull off 2fan leaves and 3 sugar leaves… And see 3 new top higher so I top the 3 just hope it not to much in the same time😳

4 Likes

I wouldn’t get too crazy with topping unless that’s what you going for then by all means. But you’ll need to keep extending to allow for recovery. I think you’ll need at least 3 weeks to get to that 2nd fan if not more.
In my opinion I’d leave it now and just take off the big fan leaves you have covering the undergrowth :+1:. But let her recover for at least a week now

5 Likes

Sounds good @Russel_Richardson thk for your tip:))… So now if anderstand good it no more top and only keep the buttom clean and pull off some fan leaves and no more sugars leaves… but first wait 1week… For this one will be more relax I really want reach the second fan before transition I believe she gonna need 3 weeks more if everything goo well… Appreciate @Russel_Richardson thkk🙏

3 Likes

I got good feeling :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looking good buddy! :eyes::seedling::+1:

2 Likes

Helle every one got sad new… This morning wake early at 4h30am and sep up the lights to 5am to 1am and at 5h30 the light was not open😢 just hope it the first morning the machine doing this…

Did you reboot the system? Unplug for 5 min then plug back in…

1 Like

I gonna try thk:) tomorrow morning gonna put my alarm at 5am for see if the machine do it again… So sad just hope that the first days that appen…

1 Like

Is there a good idea the rack I put… Should I put ender the first fan or like this above the fan… What are you thinking :)?..

1 Like

3 week ago I purchased a Digital Water Temperature Sensor on grobo web site… And Never get the item be careful If you buy that items on grobo page!!!

1 Like