Starkiller on the way

I vote for extending until you reach the top of the second fan fir indica"s and the bottom of the second fan for sativa"s . :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Followed the advice and extended another week. She’s looking so good.
Day 45
Down to 6 big Kolas

2 Likes

Day 51. One day away from transition.
Looking really good.

5 Likes

Day 54 - Transition 2/14
She’s looking great. I think I overdid on the haircut but she’ll be fine!

Thoughts?

3 Likes

She’s looking beautiful…!

3 Likes

Day 61 - 9/14 transition
Wow she looks amazing.
Flowers are staring to show :heart_eyes:
She’s drinking a lot of water, refilling 3 times a week.

3 Likes

Love it! Shes looking happy. Might have some big dead fan leaves soon you can pull off now that they are at the bottom!

4 Likes

Day 67
Suggestions?

Uploading: 36631D62-178D-4B43-97F8-
DE640D9B24A2.jpeg…

4 Likes

Should I cut some of the tops? I been working on 6 main ones but they are growing like crazy everywhere. Help!? @Choppo0816 @FireGuy @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

she’s sitting at a great height in your pics. she’ll stop stretching at some point hopefully, but I wouldn’t cut anything as of yet. You say day 67 but where exactly are you in the grow?

3 Likes

If it were me I would leave her alone she look :eyes: perfect :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Day 3 of flower

1 Like

You’re golden, just keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn’t get too close to the light. If it’s uncomfortable for your hand where’s she’s at, it’s uncomfortable for her.

3 Likes

What about all the little new growth? Should I cut them or just let the tops go wild?

2 Likes

was it 7 or 14 days of transition?

1 Like

14 days

3 Likes

If you want to cut off side growth and only focus on your main branches, wait until the day before your next water change which should be day 7 of flower and cut your “side branches” off… After that you should be able to just let them go and have some really good colas.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the tips.

2 Likes

Day 81 - flower 15-39

4 Likes

Good luck,dont hesitate to ask for help these guys are amazing and always ready to help…happy growing

3 Likes