Starkiller on the way

Thank you so much for the tips.

2 Likes

Day 81 - flower 15-39

4 Likes

Good luck,dont hesitate to ask for help these guys are amazing and always ready to help…happy growing

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 1st timer

Day 96 flower 30/39
Looking good. Next time I will not extend the veg and hopefully it will be a lot more manageable.
I used the receipt for generic indica. I just realize that this is a hybrid leaning more towards indica :sweat:
I had nutes burn I’m all leafs that started on extension off veg. Can anybody care to elaborate why?

Looks amazing, smells great. Suggestions?

4 Likes

Flush tomorrow or next week?
@Todd.grobo @FireGuy @Mpower11 @Stephen

4 Likes

Very few amber. But I looks ready I think.

Opinions?

Hard to tell, I don’t see ANY amber but it also depends on the high you’re looking for. I would say not ready just because of all the white pistils in your post yesterday. Still looks like at least a week left before flush IMO.

4 Likes

I am thinking 3 weeks left. I think @FireGuy hovering on the fence. Too many white pistols still, really want to see all those as amber/orange.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I would add 1 week and revisit the topic then

5 Likes

Day 105 flower 39/46
Start flush or wait until next Friday?

3 Likes

I would flush! Looks great dude. Leave her in flush for like 10 days you’ll be right around 20% amber. That is what I look for in a cloudy:amber ratio.

The hairs still look white/green in some spots but I think the light intensity does that when it’s too intense. It’s possible they’re still growing but I think they will begin to mature in flush.

3 Likes

60 grams was my total dry yield, buds smell great but doesn’t smoke as good. A lot of lessons learned. Thank you so much for all the help, especially @Mpower11 @FireGuy @Todd.grobo @Stephen
A few others I probably forgot but it’s been a while since my last post.

Find number 2 is under way. Pics bellow.

3 Likes

I cloned my last plant. I currently have two going. One inside and another I been keeping at the Grobo start. Probably will just re clone and if I decide to grow this strain again I’ll you use it. Probably going with another next time.

Observations from this grow:
I’m still getting burned tips on all the new leaf grow, probably nutes burn. I had the same exact problem on my last grow even though I use a generic recipe on the first. This time around, @Stephen was nice enough to add Starkiller strain recipe. Thanks again!
You can see it from the pictures below, if you guys have any suggestions please let me know.

One more thing, this time I’m making sure to only keep 6 to 7 tops as most of the pros here suggests. Last time I completely lost control of the top numbers and I think that’s one of the factors that ruined my yield and quality.

Starkiller flower day 2/70

2 Likes

How long did u have to wait before u received ur grobo. I ordered 1 and going on week 2 of waiting to hear something about shipping.

1 Like