Sirius Black First Grobo Grow

Hey!

Pretty pretty excited to break in my new Grobo! I decided to choose Sirius Black Fem Seeds. I am currently on day 9 of Germination and getting ready to start Early Veg. I have HydroGuard, CarboLoad, Voodoo Juice, Bud Candy, Big Bud and Overdrive to use as we progress. Anyone use any of these products with the Grobo and had any luck?

3 Likes

@BlueberryBongs,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

- - -

@BlueberryBongs,

• (Please Keep Your Grows On One Topic):

• (You Are All Set On The Root Comming Out Where She Feels Best): (She Is Happy [:smiley:] You Can See): (If She Gets Too Carried Away, You May Need To Do Some Surgery): (Don’t Let Her Do This): {:scream:}:

Too.Tall.Seedling..~~

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@Gmann,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Hello fellow Grobo’ers!

So I am currently on Day 11 of my grow. I have noticed the root seems to be sticking out of the top of the pod more than I’d like. Is this going to be an issue in the long run? Overall she looks pretty healthy to me. The first fill into early veg I added half a cap of CarboLoad and half a cap of Voodoo juice. As well as HyrdoGuard. I guess I just need some reinsurance on the whole root situation. These are my readings for the box:

pH- 5.6 EC- 0.8. Temp- 70.5 Water Temp- 64.8. Humidity- 40%

Any tips or knowledge is much appreciated!

1 Like

@SilverGrobo thank you for your help! I’m hoping with the new fans I installed and the ol Straw brace trick, I’ll be able to get her on the right path and avoid any surgery!

3 Likes

Just hit Day 28 and Day 5/14 in late veg. I am going to definitely extend it a week at a time until I feel she’s right for transition.

3 Likes

It is just awesome how you brought this one back. Great work!

2 Likes

@Wake Thanks!

Topped her today!

1 Like

Did it have 5 nodes?

1 Like

@Wake She did! Hard to tell from the top photos

Oh good, looked a little small from top pics. Just wanted to make sure.

1 Like

She’s really starting to fill out! Looking healthy and happy!

1 Like

Holy CO2 BlueberryBongs! That is a lot of CO2 taking up a lot of space. Since the Grobo exhausts it’s air and is not enclosed, CO2 doesn’t do very much unfortunately. I am afraid that the CO2 things you have is blocking important light and getting the way of growth which may hurt the plant more than help it. Plus from what I have read CO2 only really helps during flower and only helps when the lights are on. I just want your plant to grow the best it can so I’m hoping others will chime in.

Don’t get me wrong, I use cheap homemade CO2 for giggles in multiple small bottles that don’t impede growth or block any light. I just figured why not since it isn’t doing either of the above.

3 Likes

@Wake I’ve always had Co2 going during my Veg and have had great results in the past in tents. I’ve since removed the Co2 bottle from Grobo :joy: was probably a little over kill. I actually bought some magnetic hooks and have the other Co2 bag attached to the side higher up so it’s not blocking much light. I was debating removing the bottle for a week now, just needed that additional fellow growers input lol thanks!!

3 Likes

Day 48

3 Likes

So I am set to go into Transition tomorrow. I was debating extending Late Veg another week. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

Auto or photo sativa hybrid or indica :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

@Choppo0816 Sirius Black seeds (feminized) | WSE | Delivery Guaranteed

2 Likes

Is that the bottom of the second fan if it is most people here would let it go to the top of it me personally I would go to the bottom of it just in case she has a crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: stretch u can deal with it a whole lot better :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@BlueberryBongs,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes