Sirius Black

Looking sweet

3 Likes

Day 47

4 Likes

She will be ready for transition very soon

2 Likes

So I am set to go into Transition tomorrow evening. I was debating extending Late Veg another week but not sure if I should. I have read wait until the second fan. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

Extend

2 Likes

- - - [2021-04.28]:

Apr 28, 11:11 AM

@BlueberryBongs,

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (It’s At The Bottom Of The Second Fan, I Would Let It Go To Transition Now [-But- That’s Me]):

- - - [2021-07.08]:

@BlueberryBongs,

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

It didn’t seem to grow much the last five days?

1 Like

About to switch to transition

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looking perfect :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Day 69! Currently in Transition (11/14)

3 Likes

Alright well let’s just say this past week has been a hectic one. Good news, she’s alive and so far looking well…Currently I am in Day 8 of Flower and Day 79 in total. Soooo anyway lol about 4 days ago while at work I checked my cam and noticed my lights were off during its 12/12 stage where the lights should have been on. At first I thought maybe it was a WiFi connection issue and didn’t think much of it and would further investigate once home. Well once home, I realized the lights would come on, then shut off roughly 4 minutes later. Then they would stay off for about 20 mins or so then turn back on, then shut off again after another 4 mins. I opened a ticket and Grobo support was extremely helpful and responsive. After about 24 hrs we determined that my cross flow fan shit the bed and was causing my Grobos lights to overheat in turn shutting off my lights. Grobo has since put in a order to send me a replacement cross flow fan and sent step by step instructions for installation. I am praying once it arrives and is replaced, I’ll be good to go. In the mean time I have a spare small grow light I’m hanging in the Grobo to give her constant light during the 12/12 stage. Other than this unfortunate turn of events, I’m staying optimistic and am very impressed by the response time and in-depth help I’ve received from the Grobo support team! I will keep everyone posted as the week goes on!

3 Likes

What’s inside that bag you got inside your grobo unit?

2 Likes

It’s an Exhale bag that is filled with a mushroom like fungus that slowly emits CO2.

3 Likes

@Chris20

2 Likes

Update: So the Grobo Support gets a 10/10 in my book! 5 days ago I put in that ticket for my lights going off and we were able to identify the problem and within 3 days of opening the ticket, Grobo had replacement parts in my hands with step by step instructions on how to install. They even sent latex gloves so you done damage your circuit board with oils from your hands! My lights are working perfectly again and my baby is starting to Bud!

4 Likes

Day 88, 14 in flower.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sugar sugar and more sugar. Or as the old Archies song goes Sugar…oh honey :honey_pot: :honey_pot: you are my candy girl!!!

3 Likes

So OK I’m showing my age

3 Likes