Seedo Mainlining- Super Lemon Haze

I would have preferred a unit that controls environment more but I didn’t like the look of the seedo, too much like a fridge. Especially for the front room which was the only space I had left. I don’t want kids/people thinking its the company fridge. So grobo won me over with their eye pleasing design. Now kids ask me what is it instead of just trying to grab ice cream from it.

5 Likes

Always keep her locked-up😎

3 Likes

Unfortunate news. I Left town and forgot to removed the restraint post last super crop. One of the main was snapped and hanging by the skin off its stem. It still managed to flower and reach for the light. Mild to moderate welting. I feel it might be salvageable so I taped her up. I’m hoping not to lose this main. What do you guys think? Is it a goner?

3 Likes

Besides the unfortunate super cropping incident, she’s looking great!

10 Likes

Tape her up it’s happens to me before and she made it

6 Likes

@Kryptonh,

((#Accident)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::adhesive_bandage:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll show updates soon.

1 Like

Looks like she’s bouncing back.

6 Likes

Other super cropped sites are knuckling-up really well.

7 Likes

Super crop 90% healed. Pretty amazing given it was almost completely Amputated.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Allowing for more lighting through canopy. Looks weird, but it works.

8 Likes

Good idea, but I’d love to take bets on how long they’ll stay where they are before falling :joy::joy:. I say two days. Any other bids :rofl:

4 Likes

Not trying to be an arse, but I smoked and this idea reminded me of so many of the things I tried to pull off to help my plants, that now I can sit back with a nice fatty and remember those good ole days!! Believe me you will remember this for the rest of your life…especially if I’m totally wrong :joy::joy::joy::+1::v::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

No offense @Osage, I thought the same thing. I check it everyday it’s all good.

I hear ya though. I’ve done a lot of so-called “creative” arrangements with my grows just to have my plants laugh at me.

7 Likes

If the inside of seedo is metal or aluminum you could utilize the magnetic hooks with plant safe ties to separate the branches more effectively.
Magnets with hooks
+1 for creativity, but I agree with some of the comments above, doubt it holds up very long. Been following this grow. Interested to see yields/weight

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll look into it for sure. Would be perfect.

3 Likes

Glad you didn’t take offense, and can laugh at it as well. I look back on some of the things I tried and just giggle at random times :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I know I spent so much money on crazy Ideas. I think I have everything dialed in now.

4 Likes

McManus you have come into your own in a big way. As someone who has advised you on numerous occasions, you have listened and implemented most of my suggestions with great success!!! Keep on keeping on!!! I love seeing this kind of evolution!!! :+1::v:

4 Likes