Seed Hoarders- Post your new seeds here!

Cool, post some more photos if you want of your setup thats ultimately my goal
Rotation
Otherwise the snag is in the curing time

3 Likes

One of these days when it’s finally done and set up how I want. Just winging it as I go. Figured it was better to grow and learn then shit and wait for the perfect set up

2 Likes

Agreed. Only just started getting things going myself in the tent. Even have a mini scrog to use for flower :blossom:

2 Likes

Dont have any cool packaging to take pics of, but I have a small investment in the bank so far.

regular - Marley’s Gold
regular - Orange Creamsicle

feminized - Bruce Banner
feminized - Black Widow
feminized - Bergman’s Gold Leaf
feminized - Super Silver Haze
feminized - Skywalker OG

I’m hoping to use the Start to try and grow a regular and a feminized at the same time, so if I get a male I can put the fem in the Grobo. If I get 2 fems 1 can go outside by then.
Will that work, or will I just be closer to the time when its possible to sex it when I transplant? Any chance a male could pollenate the female before i can see its male?

1 Like

Nah just pull it as soon as you know

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ok… So…
Hi… My Name Is Alex…
And…
I Am A Seed Addict…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aaaannnnndddd I Got Like A 20 Pack On The Way

8 Likes

Hi Alex! @KleanRipz welcome! Congrats on the first step :laughing::point_up:

4 Likes

@Fluffhead

The Struggle Is REAL!!!

5 Likes

Another Seed-City score. Too many seeds :weary:

5 Likes

Grow back to the future next
Yeah yeah yeah

4 Likes

Thought you wanted Super Critical Bud CBD? I can’t keep up with your demands @Todd.grobo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Roflmao. I just need a really big field. In a tropical island with no bugs. Yeah yeah and lots of seeds.

6 Likes

You and me both brotha!

4 Likes

If everything works out according to plan, I can’t wait to show you what I got going next.

6 Likes

You win the lotto or buy little st james at a discount?

Ill show you mine if you show me yours…

6 Likes

:laughing: we are planing on moving to Kona in a few months. were about 65% decided. If all goes according to plan, I should have a caregiver’s permit for 50 plants on Big Island =]

7 Likes

Omg hard-core love it. Cant wait to see it. We love Hawaii
I remember you said the big island but didnt realise acreage
The hippie on the way to hana who sells icecream was transplanting some when we stopped for a treat
Will this be a new job too?

4 Likes

Sort of… more of a hobby and chasing a passion.
I am keeping my same job as an Engineer since it allows me to work remotely.

This is just a new operation I’m doing with my family to see how well I can break into the scene. I have a lot of custom strains we created that I’ll be introducing to Big Island. The only other place with these strains is in Detroit since that’s where were breeding them. Still a lot of work to do but the horizons are looking much closer.

8 Likes

Awesome to hear that. Much better way of, buying cannabis then I did 10 plus years ago getting maui waui with my brother

5 Likes