Seed Hoarders- Post your new seeds here!

I don’t know how but I became a seed addict the last couple of years.:grimacing::joy:. Share your seed stash here!
I’m currently running GAF line. They are the breeders that started the jet fuel gelato line!

15 Likes

This just the selection out of what I’m choosing to run next … got three other shoe boxes full of beans

16 Likes

i have empty pots… just saying… hahaha

8 Likes

@chris_barfield your seed hoarder like me ! I’m running marshmallow Og outside! Look what I got too!

7 Likes

Nice you were able to score a pack I have a ton of seed junkies including original ice cream cake among many others … oh and some mycotek as well @Long

2 Likes

if u guys like Auto seeds!! Mephisto is golden standard !!

11 Likes

this is by ShunkVa. He has held the original Chemdog clone for almost 30 years. This is (Sour D x Headband) x Chemdog 91 Bx3

7 Likes

Here’s what I’ve accumulated thus far, also have some more heat from Relentless and Bloom on the way.

10 Likes

Which one do u want to pop next ? @SWSVIC

2 Likes

Just a little peak

I dropped one addiction for another.

8 Likes

I have Relentless Rozay S1 on the way, I think I’ll pop that.

3 Likes

It’s so f’ing fun :joy: you went “Full Auto”!

1 Like

When I started thinking about growing I got hooked on, Mr. Canuck grow from YouTube! That’s when I learned about autos and be riding the auto train ever since.

3 Likes

I have enough seeds for a couple life times

3 Likes

6 Likes

Going to make an order of some Surfr packs, has anyone popped any of them yet? Any suggestions on what to go for? Also where is everyone at on the SuperSeed “Super Orange Soda” drop tomorrow? I picked some Team Elite Genetics “orange soda” up from a dispensary out in LA about a year ago, wildest terps I’ve ever experienced.

His videos are awesome! I recommend them to friends who want to start growing.

1 Like

What is surfr releasing? I know he used some of seed junky gear. Elite genetics I have not heard of

I’m looking at point break fems and some of the trophy wife crosses (fems). Love how he still uses classic genetics. Which crosses are Seed Junky? Team Elite Genetics is a production facility that provides flower to dispensaries. Don’t believe they offer seeds.

Surfr has great gear … and I think only seedjunky he really pushed was the triangle mints and wedding cake … and animal cookies in the zkittles crosses … surfr has good gear just not a fan of zkittles and they way he went with his line… trophy wife is good I just have too many gmo crosses in my collection … but all in all his gear is legit

1 Like