Seed Hoarders- Post your new seeds here!

Peanut butter cookies! What seedbank has them? :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

image image

7 Likes

https://www.seed-city.com/tastebudz-seeds/peanut-butter-cookies

20% off for another 2.5 weeks. Replied to the wrong post 🤦. No coffee yet lol.

2 Likes

quite the collection now.

How do you decide what to try or grow? Do you grow alot of the same stuff over and over for consistent product or always change plants?

Other than the skunk and blueberries i have been wappa for 3 grows.

4 Likes

Its easy to choose as a none user!
My #1 runner is kush n cookies it grows good in the grobo and in the tent and gives you THC 21% CBD 19% so its perfect for brain disease!
I have resigned to using my grobo from this point out for autos.
I use the tent for photos.
Alot of times I pick according to smells and how much CBD my son needs, so I try to go higher THC low CBD and follow with a high THC high CBD, this method keeps the psychosis under control. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Check these out @Bplatinum9, just ordered some yesterday and there’s a promo on them!

Never mind, just saw they were in your collection. I shouldn’t be on AG before :coffee: 🤦

https://www.seed-city.com/garden-of-green/super-critical-bud-cbd

3 Likes

Who do you get your kush and cookies from?

2 Likes

Thanks much appreciated!
Which method of shipping do you use with this company or is it local for you? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Seedsman is the only place I have shopped so far! :eyes::seedling:

Wonder if anyone has tried any chocolate buds?

2 Likes

International that requires a signature, I don’t do stealth. It’s the only way to guarantee they’ll resend if it gets confiscated through customs. The shipping takes a bit, usually arrive in 3 weeks or so, but you seem to have plenty of seeds :rofl:. Keep in mind, I’ve ordered from them 3-4 times and never had to re-ship, plus it usually comes in a toy my kiddo can have.

3 Likes

Thanks! I usually have to pay extra insurance for shipping at seedsman and it takes about the same amount of time! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

It’s usually $11 or so for the option I use. Funny that it’s cheaper than Grobo’s shipping :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This is what its showing me…

Royal Mail UK Royal Mail with Tracking $0.00
Royal Mail UK Royal Mail with Tracking and Extra Stealth $13.90
Royal Mail UK First Class Non-Signed For Post $0.00
Royal Mail UK First Class Non-Signed For Post with Extra Stealth $13.90

1 Like

Well lucky you, this is the option I choose. Maybe you’ve never ordered there and first time is free?

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Seed City promos rock! Paid for 13 seeds, got 37 for free!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to try all of these

6 Likes

Prefer autos yeah?

2 Likes

Didn’t even notice that lol.

1 Like

For my soil set up. Time and space for need shifted me towards autos… pop a few beans every 3 4 weeks pull about once a month.

3 Likes