Seed Hoarders- Post your new seeds here!

The last time I went there, which was like 2 years ago, I bought a bunch of west coast products and smoked with the locals, they were blown away with what we have. They are pretty new to the dab scene as well.

5 Likes

No rudeness intended but isnt the big islands poison meth?

4 Likes

Lots of drug addicts, yes. They just decriminalized drug possession there. The locals there don’t have much programs and jobs, so drug use is high.

4 Likes

Chase :dash: that dream :seedling: brotha hope everything plans out for u be safe as well didn’t know that place was like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Got some more gear to add to the collection

Exotic Genetix - Rainbow Chip F2 - Reg
Exotic Genetix - Runtx Buttonz - Reg
Exotic Genetix - Bangarang - Reg
HighRule - Zelda Runtz - Reg
HighRule - Bubba Kush - Auto

Thanks @FireGuy
Garden of Green - GSC - Fem
Expert Seeds - Gorilla Banana - Fem
Royal Seeds - Wedding Gelato - Fem

6 Likes

Blows my mind the packaging they all use.

5 Likes

You’d think you’ll be getting an expensive piece of equipment when opening it hahah, then trash :laughing:

4 Likes

I just think its hilarious how much they spend on packaging aka garbage when they could just provide a product for all growers to use thats cost effective and good for seed storage

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I could use more seed storing containers to be honest

4 Likes

We keep the ones we like for re use. The less plastic in the landfills the better. Favorite package so far myself was a humboldt seed. Came in carved wood with a small slot for the vial and a cap. Very cool. But alas it only matters whats inside lol.

4 Likes

Question.
Everyone grows differently
Do you grow like 4 of the same seed and keep rhe biggest or something after a month? And trash the rest or is that a dream and every seed is a grow until at least its been sexed.

2 Likes

Make sure I get some of those crosses :wink::rofl:, mostly Gorilla Banana

7 Likes

I was thinking the same! Expert Seeds my fav so far. Glass tube, small plastic cap.

6 Likes

Yeah that container. Those work great

5 Likes

I’d pop them all. If I was on the pheno hunt and breeding, I would pop at least 100 at a time and only pollinate the strongest.

6 Likes

You know it :100:

6 Likes

How many days in do you do that? Pop 100 seeds fpr 15 days or something

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, it takes 4 weeks till you can sex…but I could be blowing :dash: lol

3 Likes

Normally pop for 10‐20 days then move into solo cups.

2 Likes

Interesting

2 Likes