Second try

Oh and by the way, I discovered something. I did the same thing you did and spilled some calibration fluid and was pissed. I spilled 80% of the liquid left still had 20% left. I decided to add RO water to the remaining 20% and then proceeded to test its ph with two separate ph testers and the funny thing was, the ph was still a perfect 4.0. I then tested the 7.0, dumped out 90% of it, added RO water and tested again. A perfect 7.0. I didn’t know this would work but it sure did. I found this interesting but I could be alone on this one lol

5 Likes

So to continue i recalibrate the PH probe i got some packets from Amazon while i wait for the bigger bottles. I notice something last time it made recalibrate 2 times and in a row and i was like fuck this. Now i did it the three times it told me. I thought maybe it was glitch at first so that’s why I didn’t bother. But now it said successful recalibrate i wish these things where told to us. I spent 4 days stressed like my plant. Well how does she look? I put what stage i am at
oh and my roots ? I am using hyrogruad. I thought it was nutrition color. @miami5th @Stephen Screenshot_20210325-222021_Grobo|236x500

2 Likes

Hey, looks good. The lower leaves will often die off anyways, but she looks very healthy and is growing fast. CO2 is a good addition! I’ve attached some links to videos on youtube that might help you out, @Stephen made a couple of them and they’re very helpful for growing in the Grobo. There are plenty more on his page! I hope these links help :+1:
How to recalibrate pH probe
How to Grow in the Grobo
MrCanucks Second to Last Video

1 Like

@hcapote,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): (She Can Be Saved & Thrive): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I Would Focus On Your Newer Growth, Snip :scissors: Off The Completely Depleted :yellow_heart: Leaves :leaves:
    -Because- At This Color They Are Not Helping Your Grow):

• (Your Roots Are Discolored -But- Are They Slimey -Or- Smell Fowl):? :question:

• (You Should Go Back To [LateVegetation] Stage Until She Reaches The Bottom Of The Second Fan):

• (If Your Pod Is Wet, Then You May Have [DampingOff] Issues Which [EarlyVeg.] Would Benefit You Here):

- - -

@hcapote,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

@miami5th @Stephen Update on my plant Juana my second grow after my first Michel died of dampening. This is a Ak-47 auto started on the Grobo start. I have used the co2 from the Grobo store and i believe it works wonders…i used the racks and some magnetic hooks to supercrop since it’s got so big and getting close to the lights.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice looking buds! It is really nice to see your plant doing well. Keep up the good work and you’ll make it to the finish line.

3 Likes

I read alot about your ak-47 grow it helped me alot brother

2 Likes

A new update on my ak-47 looks like time is coming soon. To harvest. I still need to use my microscope. I have them to the sides aways from the lights with hooks and the grobo racks. She grew very tall. I think the co2 helped but not scientific haha. Any opinions? @miami5th @Stephen Screenshot_20210430-113616_Grobo|236x500](upload://A4OeCeXLtJQGUD75JtfClFni2Kw.jpeg)

4 Likes

Hey! Yeah the AK-47 auto can grow pretty tall in the Grobos! We both experienced some height issues. It looks like you have it under control pretty well and are just finishing out the last stage of flower.

We do see a lot of white pistils which is usually an indicator she needs more weeks. Are you able to look at the trichomes under magnification? 30x or higher. I like the cloudy trichs before switching to flush.

She is a nice looking ak-47 good luck buddy! Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Hey @miami5th and @Stephen @Todd.grobo it anyone else any opinions if she is ready to flush. I extended flower for a week yesterday. This is a autogrow AK 47. I see they are cloudy but i don’t see much amber.

6 Likes

Some have some areas of orange but mostly clear snd some milky. Leave her still.

4 Likes

She is looking really good! I agree with ToddYYC that she needs another week in flower. Continue to check on her often.

4 Likes

Any thoughts if i should extend flush the bottom buds are starting to get some cloudy and red hairs that they didn’t have before or should I just harvest on Sunday? I have ak-47 auto and some fan leaves are yellow from the flushing. Some photos are with my cellphone others with digital microscope @Stephen @Todd.grobo @miami5th
Screenshot_20210522-151426_Grobo|236x500

5 Likes

I think you are ready to harvest buddy! Great job handling this grow and it is so nice to see the plant make it to the finish line! Well done! Be sure to take pictures of the harvest and let us know how it goes.

5 Likes

Sorry for so many pictures lol i wanted to document everything. So my first harvest of auto flower ak-47. For sure the branches on the lower parts where less developed then the top and middle. And wow alot of branches the trimming took so long i feel asleep and finished the next day after i spent 6 hours the first day now i may be slow since it’s my first. And Damm do these plants have leaves. Second some of my buds mostly on the main cola got burn. It was impossible to see the burn with the lights either on or off i did notice the main cola branch was red but also i had bend or to avoid the lights. I thought I had far enough off from the lights. Anyways some of the bud under the burn is fine. Can you use the burnt weed for edibles? I will give final count of the Cannabis. But the trim and sugar leaves was 1.77 ounces of it. Next time i am using a scrog to increase yield and avoid the lights.

5 Likes

Looking good
Those light green buds make better edibles than smoke. Glad to see a finished grow. Very proud good job

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo I am thinking of making tinture. I have the ardent machine to decrab and the magic butter machine to make edibles and tintures. How about the burnt bud you think any value if used for edible? And thanks For all the advice

2 Likes

Nah I wouldnt use the burnt bud. Just toss it. The greener stuff you can use all of it at once for a decent batch. The darker stuff will smoke the best.

1 Like

Wow great outcome! Congrats! There are some really nice looking buds in those pics! Thank you for sharing!

I also have the Ardent Nova and the Magical Butter machine! They were work for making your own infusions. Let us know how it turns out.

4 Likes