Royal gorilla fem seed

I like a lil more amber so I’m thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: like 3 weeks maybe 4 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what she looks like in a week or two!
How many day in flush so far?

1 Like

Soon not yet I have like 11 days left before she goes into flush :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

How she look :eyes: now got 2 days till flush what u think :thinking: let her go into flush happy :blush: to be back as well Puerto Rico :puerto_rico: was insane as well but have to get back to work :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I think a week or two in flush is smart, let her finish flower and do the 10 days of flush and then just add a week and take every day at a time until shes where you want

3 Likes

Sounds perfect :ok_hand:t3: my gd brother :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Lemme see lemme see

3 Likes

Here it is my gd brotha extended flush a week buds look :eyes: an smell :nose: amazing :star_struck::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Really nice bro. I see at least 8 palm-size colas. Your skill level is improving with every grow! Super stoked to see what you get and hear the smoke report!
What were your total days for her?

5 Likes

Thank u :pray:t3: very super excited :laughing: nowing it coming from u but my total days should of been 81 but extended it twice put me at like 110 or 115 think :face_with_monocle: it was 110 tho thanks again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Looking real good!

4 Likes

@Mpower11 so I’m thinking :face_with_monocle: :thought_balloon: about taking her down either tonight or tomorrow night what do use think :thinking::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I’m just being honest when I tell you I can’t really tell from those pictures. Sorry

4 Likes

No problem :wink: bro :sunglasses: I got u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

How bout now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Press the button on the back to change the light before taking your pics.

4 Likes

What day are you on in flower/flush stage? What day total. She looks close, but cant tell from the photos.

2 Likes

I was in flower :hibiscus: for 49 days I’m on day 118 it was an 81 day auto an I’m on day 13 of flush :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Still not 100% sure photo quality just isn’t there. But it does look close or done.

3 Likes

Do u have the microscope :microscope: from the grobo store :department_store: I have a regular Jewler loupe :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes