Royal gorilla fem seed

Hey guys an girls new grower here just dropped a royal gorilla fem seed came up already I’m pretty excited to finish this process out

15 Likes

Welcome !

2 Likes

Thanks man

Zaza how would I put the pictures u take an put them up

1 Like

Let’s see these babies! I want close-ups!

1 Like

Don’t know how to put up the pic

6 Likes

Welcome Choppo,

Happy to have you on AG brother. Seedling looks great however your cocopod is sitting too low. In the newer units the top of the pod should be flush with the reservoir lid. If your pod is left at the level it’s at now it will be over saturated and it will very likely cause your plant to die via “damping off”. Go ahead and push the pod up from the bottom to make it flush with the lid, while doing so be very careful not to break the pod (they are tougher than you think but they can certainly break). Good luck with the rest of this grow and remember we are all here for you so don’t hesitate to post any and all questions and concerns!

7 Likes

Wow :flushed: thanks man I really appreciate that I would of been sick wondering what happened believe me if I have any more questions ur the guy to ask :+1:t2::+1:t2:Thanks again

4 Likes

5 Likes

Is that better

5 Likes

Yes, right where it should be.

5 Likes

I’m in day 12 of 14 early veg just changed the water :sweat_drops: still looking gd royal gorilla :gorilla: here we come

3 Likes

Day 2 of late veg just got the hydoguard in looking for some advice on using it not familiar with this product

4 Likes

just topped her yesterday an extended her another week she still looking pretty healthy

4 Likes

Lookin’ good @Choppo0816 ! She’s prayin’ to the sun gods right now :slight_smile: That’s a great sign!

5 Likes

:joy::+1:t2::seedling:

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes