Royal gorilla fem seed

Link didnt load! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: look :eyes: at her now if it wasn’t for the burnt :hot_face: spots on the leaves :maple_leaf: u wouldn’t even be able to tell she went thru all that stress :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Those arent burnt marks they are ph/defeciency spots!
Have you marked the nutrient bottles to locate the defeciency?
You did do a recalibration when you started this grow right?
Other than that she is looking healthy! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

Yea I did calibrate them u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I need to do it again thanks :blush: for ur knowledge that explains why she was going thru that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

In agreement. Your sensor may be dirty or clogged. Thats not light burns

4 Likes

Is it ok :ok_hand:t3: to calibrate them in the middle of a grow :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Oh yea by the way wanted to show u something bro the top one :point_up:t4: is my garage an the bottom one :point_up:t4: is my room I think :thought_balloon: I figured it out man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

i like to calibrate my Grobo’s pH probe once at the start of the grow and again at the start of flower to make sure everything is reading ok

6 Likes

Good idea…havent calibrated mine during grow but have cleaned them

5 Likes

Thanks :blush: for that after what just happened me that might be a gd idea :bulb: thanks :pray:t3: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I checked my probes said they were gd didn’t have to finish out the calibration :+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s just put me back at square one :point_up:t4:

4 Likes

Here an update for u an @Bplatinum9 i honesty ain’t do anything but open the trap door :door: in the back an cleaned :soap: my probe but it said it was clean :sponge: so I really don’t know but appreciate y’all help she is doing fine to :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Your welcome, Happy to see she is doing better! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Yea me to has me really confused :man_shrugging: but as long as she ok :ok_hand:t3: I’m cool :sunglasses: with that just wish I can pin point it just in case that would ever happen again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Bro 4 months roughly of curing this royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: still pretty sticky :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Here goes a shot from my auto in the grobo :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

Very nice! :rainbow::eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Almost close to the finish line :checkered_flag: my GSC are look :eyes: great :+1:t2: right now the colors are beautiful :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

When are you calling finish on her?

What % mix do you like?

2 Likes