Royal gorilla fem seed

If you change the light in grobo to the “photo mode” the colors of the trichs will be much more prevalent.

4 Likes

So essentially 120 days. Which is my comparable for a photo period. She looks like a decent haul, what do you figure you’ll get? 70g my guess.

3 Likes

I posted my gear in my living soil chat just the other day. If your asking me what I’m using.

3 Likes

By holding the button on the unit :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m hoping for that much last time I got a lil under 2 oz I say maybe :thinking: 2 on the dot this time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Well here we go my first thought :thought_balloon: was I wouldn’t grow another auto ever again but to be honest with you this GSC came out so crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think :face_with_monocle: I might just drop the rest of my auto in this box :package: literally took as long as my photo 120 days but the size of these buds definitely beat my last one :point_up:t4: my royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: is extremely gas :fuelpump: but from the smell :nose: an look :eyes: of this one :point_up:t4: might just have that beat to one :point_up:t4: hiccup for this grow never really figured out what it was but hopefully :pray:t3: it never happens again but here goes the pics an thank u :relaxed: to everyone who had insight on this grow :+1:t2::dash: :seedling:

5 Likes

This is how my buds are looking :eyes: after drying :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Stellar!!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: my gd brotha that was with urs an @Bplatinum9 help thru out this weird grow never :-1:t3: found out what had happened but she did come out beautiful :heart_eyes: thanks :blush: again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

An were off :rocket: royal queen :crown: haze on its way :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Here we go :sunglasses: an where off :rocket: she already came up :arrow_up: she ain’t waist no time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Wanna come over and clean my unit today too? hahahaha I’ve been procrastinating for a week it’s so hot here. Day 27 of smoke. We’re about to break a record for most smokey summer.

2 Likes

Jesus god believe it or not that unit took me 3 hours to clean :sponge::disappointed: only part of this thing with the grobo I dislike besides how many plants :seedling: u can grow but on to u how hot :hot_face: is it out there right now probably be a gd idea :bulb: to hold of on doing another till that heat calms down :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

She is making her way into this life slowly but surely :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Almost on point bro I said 4 to 5 oz I got 2oz an a half of buds an an oz of sweet leaves :leaves: that I already turned into butter :butter: so I was a half once short of my prediction :+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s that was The Gsc :cookie:

2 Likes

Lil update on my haze from royal :crown: queen :princess:t3: seeds topped her today :seedling::dash::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Sweet. Lookin killer bro

2 Likes

Thanks :pray:t3: bro :sunglasses: I think she is pretty :heart_eyes: as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Lil update :arrow_up: on my haze from royal :crown: queen :princess:t3: seeds I topped her last week extended veg this week an this is how she looks so far :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Today is the last day of veg I cleaned her up :arrow_up: 3 days ago gave her a water :droplet: change an she hit the bottom of the second fan right on time :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes