Royal gorilla fem seed

Shell be ok. Its crazy how high they can jump at night.

4 Likes

Yea tell me about it right when I was done :white_check_mark: cooking :shallow_pan_of_food: I looked :eyes: at my meter an I couldn’t believe were it was at I guess with the cooking an the constant rain :cloud_with_rain: made it spike thru the roof thanks :blush: bud like always :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Oh yeah for sure. Even a fan blowing in the room will increase heat and humidity with nothing else. At least in my environment. I havent figured out why it spikes so high atnight, most be rhe cooler temperatures

2 Likes

Yea that is kinda weird especially at night :new_moon_with_face::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

yeah, mine was at 26 before bed, thought ok its hot ill toss on the humidifier for the night. Readings this morning show it hit 40 RH overnight. Was 30 when i opened it up which is perfect. At least you caught it
In the final stretch now for you. have you looked at any trichomes yet

3 Likes

No not yet but I will start now since u mentioned it it so weird I checked on my GSC to make sure she was doing gd an her leaves :maple_leaf: started dropping again I looked :eyes:at my RH it was at 45 I said to myself something ain’t right I picked up my resivor an my roots were all tangled so I gently released them an put them back in the water :droplet: so let’s see what happens now I’ll definitely keep u in the loop hope everything is ok :ok_hand:t3: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Smh :man_facepalming: here we go again brotha maybe @Bplatinum9 can weigh in an @Mpower11 as well my RH is currently at at 50 temp 76 my nutes look :eyes: pretty leveled out I untangled all the roots yesterday it recovered an this again this is the 3 night in a row with her leaves :maple_leaf: dropping like any piece of advice will help thanks :blush::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I dont know about this… So let’s start here…:eyes::seedling:

1. Have you tried opening the back door of your grobo to let out hot air?
  2. have you placed your grobo far enough away from your kitchen and any wall?
  3. have you tried running an air conditioner in the room.
  4. Are you sure you didnt stress your auto out with a bunch of defoliation and training?
  5. Are your grobo fans working?
  6. When did you last check your air pump and stone for bubbles?
  7. Are you adding anything to your water besides hydroguard?
  8. Do you open your grobo door at least once a day to let out trapped hot air?
  9. Do you have any mini fans inside grobo and are they positioned at the top and bottom of grobo?
  10. Have you tried using a small.dehumidifier outside your grobo?
3 Likes

Wow :star_struck: so many things I didn’t look :eyes: in to my kitchen is about 20 ft from my room grobo is positioned 4 inch from my wall never opened the back door :door: to let air out might be a gd spot to start but from everything u said I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: I ain’t stress her out witch I’m probably thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: that’s what happened thanks :pray:t3: for ur knowledge that was extremely helpful might need some help on the back door :door: didn’t even know there was one :point_up:t4: there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Its just one gold looking screw that unscrews by hand if I remember right! Let me know! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Sure will thanks :blush: by the way my house :house: is usually at 68 degrees but someone must of turned of the AC were it was sitting :chair: at 76 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yeah your box will usually run 3 degrees higher than the inside temp. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know :man_shrugging: what’s going on but this is what I was saying last night I only got to open the trap door :door: in the back nothing else an she look :eyes: like she recovering but then at night :crescent_moon: she gets how I showed u last night will see if that helps hope so just has me extremely confused :man_shrugging: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

What do you think is wrong with her?

2 Likes

She is looking good right now! Just keep us posted and if you have inside fans point the bottom one down toward the water and the one up top down toward the top of your plant. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Idk :neutral_face: bro the only thing I can think :thought_balloon: of is when I cut the burnt :hot_face: fan leaves :maple_leaf: off but every time she droops she gets burnt :hot_face: all over again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: thanks :blush: for that will try that out an see u right she does look :eyes: better hopefully she stays up tonight :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I’ll tell u what tho bro I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: autos ain’t for me will see how she finishes out but I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: this will be my first an last auto :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Well her leaves :maple_leaf: ain’t drooping like the last 3 days but she did get burnt :hot_face: again @Bplatinum9 what use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: about this auto kinda weird to me :+1:t2::dash::seedling: Uploading: 2B03AE5F-5986-4E53-8F5D-8C86EFD1BA0D.jpeg…