Royal gorilla fem seed

Pretty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

1 Like

Well my GSC :cookie: auto is starting to dish out some white pistils she getting really bushy as well what use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: @Mpower11 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Filling up nicely. Some of them just seem to fit perfect hey

4 Likes

Looks good… Nothing I would really change

3 Likes

I didn’t do Anything to this one :point_up:t4: just let it grew :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m on day 5 of flower :hibiscus: so day 21 shall be are date :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

No day 21 with a Auto you need to LST train autos

2 Likes

Just to add. My strength is more with photos over autos. I’m sure someone here can offer training tips with autos better than me.

2 Likes

Oh ok :ok_hand:t3: so no cleaning out the leaves :maple_leaf: for this one :point_up:t4: what about all the bud sites that are being blocked :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

LST :slight_smile:
tie them down!

3 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: got u bro :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@Choppo0816

2 Likes

That is helpful can I use my drying racks to do that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Oh man brother I went home :house: made dinner :shallow_pan_of_food: :plate_with_cutlery: didn’t noticed How much My RH shot up too 75 before I noticed what was going on it’s back down to 63 this is how she look :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s hope this food :shallow_pan_of_food: was worth it my kids think :thought_balloon: :thinking: so :joy: I sure don’t

4 Likes

Creole sauce for seafood :lobster: :ocean: my family’s recipe :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Roflmao.
Priorities @Choppo0816 priorities

2 Likes

Smh :man_facepalming: I don’t know :man_shrugging: what the Hec I was thinking :thinking: my brother I’m going to see with my humidity dropping if that helps her out the light :bulb: turned off now so will see in the morning if she in the same state I’m going to need further assistance my brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I got the humidity to come down currently sitting :chair: at 50rh she look :eyes: like she came back but her leaves :maple_leaf: did suffer a lil bit :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes