Royal gorilla fem seed

What do you think is wrong with her?

2 Likes

She is looking good right now! Just keep us posted and if you have inside fans point the bottom one down toward the water and the one up top down toward the top of your plant. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Idk :neutral_face: bro the only thing I can think :thought_balloon: of is when I cut the burnt :hot_face: fan leaves :maple_leaf: off but every time she droops she gets burnt :hot_face: all over again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: thanks :blush: for that will try that out an see u right she does look :eyes: better hopefully she stays up tonight :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I’ll tell u what tho bro I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: autos ain’t for me will see how she finishes out but I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: this will be my first an last auto :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Well her leaves :maple_leaf: ain’t drooping like the last 3 days but she did get burnt :hot_face: again @Bplatinum9 what use think :thinking: :thought_balloon: about this auto kinda weird to me :+1:t2::dash::seedling: Uploading: 2B03AE5F-5986-4E53-8F5D-8C86EFD1BA0D.jpeg…

Link didnt load! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t3: look :eyes: at her now if it wasn’t for the burnt :hot_face: spots on the leaves :maple_leaf: u wouldn’t even be able to tell she went thru all that stress :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Those arent burnt marks they are ph/defeciency spots!
Have you marked the nutrient bottles to locate the defeciency?
You did do a recalibration when you started this grow right?
Other than that she is looking healthy! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

Yea I did calibrate them u think :thinking: :thought_balloon: I need to do it again thanks :blush: for ur knowledge that explains why she was going thru that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

In agreement. Your sensor may be dirty or clogged. Thats not light burns

4 Likes

Is it ok :ok_hand:t3: to calibrate them in the middle of a grow :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Oh yea by the way wanted to show u something bro the top one :point_up:t4: is my garage an the bottom one :point_up:t4: is my room I think :thought_balloon: I figured it out man :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

i like to calibrate my Grobo’s pH probe once at the start of the grow and again at the start of flower to make sure everything is reading ok

6 Likes

Good idea…havent calibrated mine during grow but have cleaned them

5 Likes

Thanks :blush: for that after what just happened me that might be a gd idea :bulb: thanks :pray:t3: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I checked my probes said they were gd didn’t have to finish out the calibration :+1:t2::dash::seedling: p.s just put me back at square one :point_up:t4:

4 Likes

Here an update for u an @Bplatinum9 i honesty ain’t do anything but open the trap door :door: in the back an cleaned :soap: my probe but it said it was clean :sponge: so I really don’t know but appreciate y’all help she is doing fine to :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Your welcome, Happy to see she is doing better! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Yea me to has me really confused :man_shrugging: but as long as she ok :ok_hand:t3: I’m cool :sunglasses: with that just wish I can pin point it just in case that would ever happen again :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like