Recruiting AG Champions for 2020!

Hey Growers,

I’d like to send all of our current AG Champions a big shout out for their contributions to our community. Thanks you for helping to keep this a positive place to learn and grow!

@Rich, @SterlingNico, @Azuri, @Todd.grobo, @rainstorm3, @chris_barfield & @SilverGrobo

We are actively looking to expand our team of Champions for 2020 and want to hear from you if you are interested.

What is an AG Champion?

AG Champions are people that have high visibility on the forum and go out of their way to assist other growers with their questions and comments.

What do AG Champions do?

• They offer assistance to others on the forum
  • They post pictures and guides of their own grows
  • They flag inappropriate material
  • They keep threads organised

How do I become an AG Champion?

Every year we reach out to growers that we see are quite active and helping others to give them the Champion badge and train them on how to help run the forum. The best way to become a Champion is to help others and contribute positively to this amazing community! If you would like to be a Champion, let me know!!

Last year we rewarded each Champion with a custom wood top for their Grobo. Are you AG Champion material?

Please note that you do not need to own a Grobo to become an AG Champion.

Cheers,
Stephen

15 Likes

@Bplatinum9 has my vote

10 Likes

And you have mine! I learned a lot from you!
Thanks so much for your confidence in me!

9 Likes

@Osage @Bplatinum9 both has my vote also :wink:

9 Likes

Let’s not forget @Russel_Richardson this year, he has been on fire!

8 Likes

And @Dew always pulls through!

8 Likes

I second Dew as well :ok_hand::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks @Bplatinum9. Just trying to help :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wonder what the 2020 award will be

5 Likes

@Stephen,

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent: :nerd_face::medal_sports:

7 Likes